• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

entremet

You wouldn't toast a NES cartridge
Oct 26, 2017

His go to selection was always the same:

• Shrimp cocktail
  • Well done steak
  • Fries

In the final days of his presidency, Donald Trump couldn't be more isolated from the city in which he resides. But even before the heavy barricades and National Guard troops fortressed a sizable chunk of DC, he never made any attempt to be part of the local community. Case in point: In his four years in office, Trump only visited a single District restaurantā€”the one in his own Pennsylvania Avenue hotel.

To be fair, Trump was never going to be like Barack Obama, who was known for hitting up trendy hotspots for date night. And Republican presidents have historically ventured into mostly-blue DC far less than their Democratic counterparts. We all know about Trump's love of fast-food; he sent a former bodyguard to make McDonald's runs and catered White House events with Burger King and Domino's. (Although as far as we know, he's never actually stepped inside a DC fast-food spot himself.)

This explains a lot lol.

lenovox1

Oct 26, 2017
Fits his profile. Trump was definitely paranoid that someone would poison or contaminate his food.

Kthulhu

Oct 25, 2017
Dude's funneling even more money to himself. Can't believe we made Carter sell his peanut farm but this shit was tolerated even for a second by the media and the government.

Forerunner

Resetufologist
The Fallen
Oct 30, 2017
well done steak

giphy.gif

mael

Avenger
Nov 3, 2017
4 years of overdone steaks and he's still alive.
That orange lives of spite, it's the only way.

ErichWK

Oct 25, 2017
Sandy Eggo
How has this man not had a heart attack. I am super fit, run, work out, eat well..and I bet I'll have a fucking heart attack at 50 in 15 years and die while this man will be alive talking shit to everyone still.

MarioW

PikPok
Verified
Nov 5, 2017
New Zealand
Amazing that a "billionaire" who has traveled the world and been at all manner of high end, glamourous, and international events has such an unsophisticated palette and limited taste.

OP
OP
entremet

entremet

Oct 26, 2017
Amazing that a "billionaire" who has traveled the world and been at all manner of high end, glamourous, and international events has such an unsophisticated palette and limited taste.

Good article on this.

Trump is fundamentally uncurious.

www.gq.com

Why Trump's Awful Taste in Food Isn't Just an Issue of Taste

Yes, it's easyā€”and fun!ā€”to make fun of Trump's taste in well-done steaks. But the president's taste in food reveals other, bigger, issues.

BWoog

Oct 27, 2017
4 years of overdone steaks and he's still alive.
That orange lives of spite, it's the only way.

Don't forget 4 hours of sleep, being morbidly obese, doing a continuous series of store bought uppers, and so much more.

I want a fucking doctor to explain how this asshole is still alive.

Lobster Roll

signature-less, now and forever
Sep 24, 2019
Shrimp cocktail, overdone steak, and fries is the perfect cross-section of a toddler and a boomer creating a meal together.

Foffy

Oct 25, 2017
Eating the same shit over and over sounds boring.

And it's likely shitty food cuz it's his hotel's food.

Bear

Oct 25, 2017
At least go to the Capital Grille like everyone else in politics in DC.

Palette Swap

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Eating shit all the time when you're full of money doesn't make you folksy, it just confirms you're a pig.

Ithil

Oct 25, 2017
His being a sociopathic asshole aside, he has to also be the most boring person alive. His food tastes are unchanged from about five years old, he has no hobbies, doesn't listen to music, read books, write, watch films, TV shows, draw or paint, play an instrument, or really do anything other than watch TV news waiting for mentions of himself. Even all his opinions are either just self-aggrandizing, or copied from said cable news.

jelly

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Let's be honest, there is more than ketchup on that steak if you consider how he treats everyone.

As for his last meal in prison, easy, extra rare steak with vegetables.

inner-G

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
PNW
Can't ever hate you as much as you apparently hate the cow that died just so you could ruin that steak.
Ketchup makes it better imo. I don't cover the steak with it though, I dip bites in it.

Ketchup improves all types of foods, like: fries, hot dogs, hash browns, chicken, burgers, fish, or mac and cheese.

OP
OP
entremet

entremet

Oct 26, 2017
His being a sociopathic asshole aside, he has to also be the most boring person alive. His food tastes are unchanged from about five years old, he has no hobbies, doesn't listen to music, read books, watch films, TV, draw, play an instrument, or really do anything other than watch TV waiting for mentions of himself. Even all his opinions are either just self-aggrandizing, or copied from said cable news.
Golf and Fox News/OANN TV watching lol.

But, yeah, he's pretty boring.

jelly

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Ketchup makes it better imo. I don't cover the steak with it though, I dip bites in it.

Ketchup improves all types of foods, like: fries, hot dogs, hash browns, chicken, burgers, fish, or mac and cheese.

Sugar and salt with a touch of tomatoes tend to do that šŸ˜

greengr

Dec 3, 2018
I cannot in good conscience seeing people shitting on well done steaks and not do something about it