• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

cameron

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017

Muriel Bowser #StayHomeDC @MurielBowser

My police department will always protect DC and all who are in it whether I agree with them (such as those exercising their First Amendment Right) or those I don't (namely,​
@realdonaldtrump)...

While he hides behind his fence afraid/alone, I stand w/ people peacefully exercising their First Amendment Right after the murder of #GeorgeFloyd & hundreds of years of institutional racism

There are no vicious dogs & ominous weapons. There is just a scared man. Afraid/alone...

I call upon our city and our nation to exercise great restraint even while this President continues to try to divide us. Our power is in peace, in our voices and ultimately at the ballot box in November...

"It is no longer a choice, my friends, between violence and nonviolence. It is either nonviolence or nonexistence." Dr Martin Luther King, Jr.​

9:44 AM - May 30, 2020 · Washington, DC

Lowrys

Oct 25, 2017
London
He's clearly calling for his supporters ("make America great again") to show up at the White House as a counterprotest so he can grab some popcorn and watch the bloodbath.

He actually wants violence and an excuse to order the secret service etc to put down the protests in the most extreme manner possible.

Bakercat

Oct 27, 2017
'merica
The minute officials fire into a crowd of protesters, we will have hit a point of no return. Trump is pretty much setting this path into stone.

I watched about an hour of those white house protests. People were very pissed and it wouldn't have taken much for them to rush the fences. I fear for tonight...

gozu

Oct 27, 2017
America
So Trump is scared of the protesters, huh? And he's trying to flatter the secret service while threatening the protesters with with and maiming...

Sad to have confirmationTrump is a racist, a coward. And those are not even the worst of his flaws..

Truly, the smell of that Turd just gets more and more pungent, 4 years on. Please America let's flush him and febreeze the place in november.

Pickle

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
How the hell are other representatives allowing for a call to arms for white supremacists to come battle a protest against black brutality. I hope the DC police demobilizes any weaponized MAGA "thugs". Those are the fucking thugs.

Addi

Oct 25, 2017
He wants to be a dictator so bad he makes the white house sound like this evil lair. Some Mister Burns shit.

Titik

Oct 25, 2017
He can't wait to start shooting some brown people huh.

I guess it's his only play. Keeps covid19 out of the headlines and goads white people into fearing for the 'others'.

Maxim726x

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
I wonder how much of this is just pushing the boundaries with Twitter.

Still childish and dangerous. But that's Trump.

boontobias

Avenger
Apr 14, 2018
Open carry is banned in DC, with 'enhanced enforcement' around public buildings. Let's see if that gets enforced tonight.

Oct 27, 2017
Dude is so fucking paranoid and scared he probably fears the Secret Service is capable of stepping aside and letting a mob overrun the White House.

That's patently absurd, of course, because most agents come from the military or law enforcement, which aren't exactly known for radical left sympathies.

He sees Nixon 72 as his best chance: scare Whites into believing he's their only shot at not being murdered in their beds by Black Panthers.

fade

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
MiserlyGlitteringHamster-size_restricted.gif

Psamtik

Oct 27, 2017
Trump is pathologically unable to do anything but escalate, so this is only going to get worse and more explicit until Twitter bans him.

Nice to see him cornered and desperate, though. The worm has turned.

0VERBYTE

Banned
Nov 1, 2017
>

twitter.com

Eli Stokols on Twitter

“This looks like an invitation for his own (mostly white) supporters to show up to defend the WH — as though he wants to see a clash of mobs, not a deescalation of racial tension and violence. https://t.co/gwx1CBVMTm”

twitter.com

Erik Wasson on Twitter

“Trump calls for a counter demonstration at White House https://t.co/YRPdjaG5S3”

These fucking tweets dosnt make it any more positive as they are just repeating his words and giving it a fucking bull horn.

RussTC3

Banned
Nov 28, 2018
He's so incredibly bad at his job. A president should be doing all that they can to de-escalate and being sides together.

He's fully in lame duck mode. Step aside asshat and let the adults handle the situation because you're worthless.

hsojlightfoot

Apr 6, 2020
Uh, isn't this same reason his last tweet got moderated? Again with the inciting violence. Trump is itching to get banned so he can play the woe is me card. They are censoring me! The swamp! Wahhhhh!

Mar 30, 2019
Its really telling that his reaction to a mass of protestors visible from his window is reflexive violent fantasies. Any other actual reasonable adult would see that as a sign of portending events.