• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Oct 26, 2017
Now would be a bad time for the Trump tapes to leak ( the ones from his TV show using racial slurrs) so I half expect it to leak soon to make the anger worse.

cameron

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
id like to say republicans at this point would be disgusted, but no theyre probably into it.
Some are cowards.

twitter.com

Julie Pace on Twitter

“Many Republicans were silent about the president’s tweet. Several contacted by AP either did not respond to questions about whether Trump was appropriately meeting this moment of cascading national crises or would not speak about the matter on the record. https://t.co/gtbDsDeNOu”

jelly

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
There he goes again, he goes lower than I could imagine.

6 more months of this shit at best.

Watchtower

Oct 27, 2017
The way he words this makes it sound like the very thought is getting him hard. Disgusting.

Twitter can you please flag these ones too while you're at it?

refusi0n1

Oct 27, 2017
What is an "ominous weapon"? Sounds like he's quoting some biblical verse. Someone throw 50 shoes at this idiot clown.
Boiling oil back on the menu
IwF9pBz.png

Voytek

Oct 25, 2017
heh. I don't think it's possible for me to think any less of a living creature than I do Donald Trump. I view him as a lower form of life. More like a fungus or something which honestly makes me feel bad for insulting fungus.

Lowrys

Oct 25, 2017
London
It absolutely is. This is horrendous.
I mean, he's said horrible things before about individuals, groups and whatever else. But the very obvious glee in his tone at the thought of protesters being mauled by dogs or shot is utterly inhuman. I can't believe that we have a US president saying such things. It's like a parallel universe with the darkest timeline.

BIG J

Oct 27, 2017
The next president should open up an full out investigation against trump and arrest his ass

shiba5

I shed
Oct 25, 2017
I remember crying when he won and being mocked by my family for being "dramatic". "How bad could he be?" they asked and, "He'll grow into it." I knew it would be bad, but never imagined HOW bad.
He's going to try out the Nixon playbook and appeal to white suburbans who want "law and order". Keep your ears open for that phrase. He'll be using it soon.

I would rejoice if they breached the White House

He'd be whisked away before they ever got close and they'd all be shot.

Deleted member 3010

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
The message is clear guys.

Organize, come in insane numbers, go through those fences, reach the White House.

Scare that motherfucker shitless.

RingoGaSuki

Apr 22, 2019
JFC America. I deplored your slide towards fascism with Trump's election back in 2016, but I had no idea it would be done this quickly. Are you even going to get to the elections with this shit going on? Unfuckingbelievable that this pathetic piece of living rubbish isn't already both impeached and imprisoned from an outsider's perspective.

Makes me love Scott Morrison, and I fucking hate Scott Morrison.

TheWorthyEdge

Oct 25, 2017
I mean, he's said horrible thing before about individuals, groups and whatever else. But the very obvious glee in his tone at the thought of protesters being mauled by dogs or shot is utterly inhuman. I can't believe that we have a US president saying such things. It's like a parallel universe with the darkest timeline.

It truly is crazy. He wants violence, and killing by his "dogs" his "pets" his little "army". The fucking agents are NOT. THERE. TO KILL. but he obviously wants them to.

"Really badly hurt, at least." What the fuck is there more than really badly hurt? Death. Horrid.

Lebron

Oct 30, 2017
This is the only path for the jackass to take. Full crazy wanna be sadist dictator. He knows he shit the bad these last few months and won't recover.

We rolling out deep come November

cameron

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017

Also this one that came a while after those tweets. Whatever this "MAGA NIGHT" is meant to mean.

>

twitter.com

Eli Stokols on Twitter

“This looks like an invitation for his own (mostly white) supporters to show up to defend the WH — as though he wants to see a clash of mobs, not a deescalation of racial tension and violence. https://t.co/gwx1CBVMTm”

twitter.com

Erik Wasson on Twitter

“Trump calls for a counter demonstration at White House https://t.co/YRPdjaG5S3”

jelly

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Trump knows he will probably lose the election, setting everything on fire before he leaves and hopes that some people die in process, probably his opponents in his wish list. He is winding the nation up to explode.

papermoon

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017

Ushojax

Oct 30, 2017
"The most vicious dogs and most ominous weapons".

The man is becoming genuinely unhinged, he thinks he is a god and that any criticism of him is heresy. His ego has swelled to a size beyond anything in human history.

Lowrys

Oct 25, 2017
London
Trump knows he will probably lose the election, setting everything on fire before he leaves and hopes that some people die in process, probably his opponents in his wish list. He is winding the nation up to explode.
He's completely loathsome and all republicans who stay silent about his atrocious behaviour are tacitly endorsing it.

refusi0n1

Oct 27, 2017
Then he gets on camera all "this is tragic and sad and I didn't mean that and don't know what it means k bye"