• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Burt

Fight Sephiroth or end video games
Oct 28, 2017
Don't forget about two months of unrestrained hell afterwards

I fully expect him to shit on the floor in the oval office

Tagg

Attempted to circumvent ban with an alt-account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Ridiculous dictator talk.

I hate to say it but civil war is coming.

PS9

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
He's going to lose the election so fucking bad, people are sick of this shit.

Rayne

Oct 25, 2017
Even if he loses in 2 days we're stuck with dumpsterfire until near the end of January...

Cenauru

Dragon Girl Supremacy
Oct 25, 2017
But BLM protests are a danger to society, hmmm

Can't wait for this dipshit to be gone.

bionic77

Oct 25, 2017
It is really embarrassing living in America with so many ignorant people that will always support this piece of shit.

I don't know if this is true in other countries but here the dumber the asshole the smarter they think they are.

skeezx

Oct 27, 2017
doesn't take much to appall me these days but .. dear lord

i am for real clutching my pearls here. footage of that motorcade was outrageous

Starmud

Oct 27, 2017
imagine the response from him and his cult if it were 20-30 cars with biden 2020/blm flags with a trump campaign bus. of course the police would have actually responded to the calls under that scenario, along with the press probably holding biden accountable somehow to condemn it.

Euron

Oct 27, 2017
Checking in from a Blue city, if it were destroyed by rioters and terrorists there wouldn't have been so many Halloween parties this weekend

Seriously though, these motorcades are out of control but of course anyone who likes him is free from criticism.

Nabs

Oct 26, 2017
imagine the response from him and his cult if it were 20-30 cars with biden 2020/blm flags with a trump campaign bus. of course the police would have actually responded to the calls under that scenario, along with the press probably holding biden accountable somehow to condemn it.

KG

Banned
Oct 12, 2018
What a piece of shit. The president of the United States is endorsing domestic terrorism. Stay safe US era.

real2

Jan 31, 2019
I imagine he's going to "punish" states that didn't give him electoral votes (or try to anyway). Not that i'm counting on the federal government to do much of anything (in response to COVID and right wing terrorism that will occur after the election)