• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Serif

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
ygjltwnp5pu41.jpg

Koo

Dec 10, 2017
They stuck that swab up his nose, reached his brain and stirred it around.

Oct 27, 2017
This fucker wouldn't be intelligent enough to get through Kindergarten.

Dogs have bigger vocabularies than this piece of shit. And it's not even remotely a question.

Goldenroad

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Nov 2, 2017
This really doesn't even crack the top 100 stupidest things he's gone on record as saying during this pandemic. At least with this, as stupid as it is, I understand what he is saying. Like it's a positive thing that he tested negative, I get it. At least this isn't going to cause pain and suffering to hundreds of thousands of Americans like almost every other public statement he has made in the last few months.

MIMIC

Dec 18, 2017
I tested very positively in another sense, so, this morning, yeah. I tested positively toward negative, right? So, no. I tested perfectly this morning, meaning I tested negative. But that's a way of saying it. Positively toward the negative

SMH

CKT

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Feb 1, 2020
hes just so fucking stupid. I can't handle it.

Grym

Oct 27, 2017
Seems like that's his idea of a pun or grammar joke or something. Do people he knows laugh when he says idiotic shit like this?

JackSwift

Oct 28, 2017
I have a feeling that someone told him that testing "positive" is actually not a positive thing. He always does this, when he learns something new, he goes on tangents about it acting like he knew all along.

2PiR

alt account
Banned
Aug 28, 2019
Guys please watch the video. As stupid as it sounds when you read it, after watching the video i will give him a pass because he was clearly laughing joking. There are lot of other shit we can talk about than this.

meataem

Teyvat Traveler
Jun 29, 2019
I have to wonder. After one of his daily senile rants while in front of camera and microphone does he walk away thinking "nailed it?"

Even if he doesn't think that (which he does), he's sure to have hundreds of his yes men waiting for him around the corner to congratulate him on his incredible wit.

Surakian

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Man, I can't imagine being so dumb enough to believe I was the wittiest person in the room with an awful grammar pun.

Dark Knight

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I have a feeling that someone told him that testing "positive" is actually not a positive thing. He always does this, when he learns something new, he goes on tangents about it acting like he knew all along.
Absolutely this. He brings it up like it's an interesting factoid that the rest of humanity hasn't been aware of their entire lives.

Ushojax

Oct 30, 2017
Trump's brain algorithm in action. Even in a medical context, his brain will not allow anything other than positive words. He can't just say he got a negative result. Trump never gets a negative response from anyone, as he is a perfect godly being who is adored by his loyal subjects. Therefore the negative was actually a positive.

cakely

Oct 27, 2017
Chicago
Just a reminder: this is the letter Trump dictated to his doctor

trump-doctor-2_sq-d596615e9ef020d3c1ccd5c34f8c5f78cf04a08f-s800-c85.jpg

"complete medical examination that showed only positive results"

I really think you're on to something here. He's never understand what "negative" means as a test result and I'm guessing someone just explained to him again ten minutes before he embarrassed himself on camera this morning,

Shy

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
So I see two possibilities here...

1-He doesn't know the difference between a negative and positive result... in the sense that the Negative result is the good one and that confuses him
2-Someone told him this morning "Don't forget sir, try to stay positive during your briefing, this will help the economy" and it confused him even more.
*whispers* it's both.

Oct 30, 2017
Not only is this man intent on destroying America, he's almost single handedly killed satire.

How is he real? What even is real life anymore.