• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

JEH

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
everything's a conspiracy to these nuts. fuck them.

Oct 27, 2017
"he fell harder than he was pushed"

what the fuck does that mean? did he throw himself onto the ground?

He made sure to crack his head on the floor extra hard to make the innocent police officers look bad.

I hope the guy can sue for this. Should be easy to prove him didn't have any kind of scanner and despite Trump saying he "could have been" and "appeared" he's still talking shit about someone to tens of millions of people on social media. Surely there are some laws or protections against that?

Kormora

Nov 7, 2017
Ah yes, the senior citizen antifa super soldier using special antifa equipment. Man antifa really is everywhere!

hjort

Nov 9, 2017
I gotta say that I'm not very fond of Trump's habit of breathing and the whole existing thing that it brings with it. It's very annoying.

jml

Mar 9, 2018
I think Trump trying to keep this story in the news instead of wanting to move on from it asap is just about the dumbest thing he can do. Nobody is gonna buy this shit outside of his cultists. Meanwhile keeping the story in the news allows more and more people to see a fragile grandpa getting his skull cracked.

KG

Banned
Oct 12, 2018
How is a sitting president allowed to promote bullshit out of the world conspiracy theories? Like this shit is baffling.

BassForever

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
CT
Even if all of that was true it doesn't change anything. The man is still in critical condition because of the actions that police officers were a part of.

Deleted member 34788

User requested account closure
Banned
Nov 29, 2017
Someone in the campaign needs to take his fucking twitter away now. This is a disaster tweet that fucking burns the demographic that he needs the godamn most to vote for him. It's shocking I'm in content, but also it's self damage too. This is a whole new level of self destruction. No, it really is, he finally fucking lost it. This shit is going to tank the campaign harder then his George Floyd speech did.

We already saw the start of an exodus of old voters from trump when his party fucked them off and told them to die for the economy, to which they responded fuck that and broke for Biden too and continue to do so a solid month+ afterwards. Now he just wants to kick them over to the blue side Instead. Whilst pissing off the mass protests too. This tweet fucks everyone off equally.

Mental.

Last edited:

Deleted member 31923

User requested account closure
Banned
Nov 8, 2017
Sickening, but good to see him going this direction at the same time. We don't want some fake unity speech that could improve his poll numbers. We want him to keep doubling down with this law and order bullshit and conspiracy theories. Let's see how low his approval can go.

Luckett_X

Oct 25, 2017
Leeds, UK
I guess there just really isn't a clause in American law that means if a President becomes mentally ill they can be deposed. You just have to go along with it for 4 years and hope he doesn't nuke the entire planet. Very well thought out country.

Torpedo Vegas

Oct 27, 2017
Parts Unknown.
giphy.gif

Alex3190

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
If there are real people believing this then they really need to be seen by a doctor.