• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

ElectricBlanketFire

What year is this?
Oct 25, 2017
The man remains in critical condition.

EDIT: He's out of ICU. Still in serious, but stable, condition.

Last edited:

krazen

Oct 27, 2017
Gentrified Brooklyn
LOL. I mean now, all I can do is laugh because I knew him being president was going to be this bad (and will get worse) but I didn't factor in just how stupid.

BossAttack

Oct 27, 2017
PCyA.gif

astro

Oct 25, 2017
"He fell harder than was pushed"

Yeh, bleeding from the ear is the new tactic against Trump...

16bits

Apr 26, 2019
another day, a new low for the USA and its president.

even if (and its clearly not true), but EVEN IF what trump is saying was true regarding having a scanner, then it does not excuse the two policemen pushing him to the ground or the other policemen clearly ignoring a severely injured person.

"fell harder than he was pushed"

F U you trump.

HStallion

Oct 25, 2017
And people will believe this.

His cult will, this is not a take that is going to appeal to anyone else. I've said it many times before but his constant need for gratification and praise will lead him to go harder and harder in on his base which is going to actively turn away anyone else not completely bat shit insane. This actively hurts him and he doesn't even realize it.

Rotobit

Editor at Nintendo Wire
Verified
Oct 27, 2017
It's incredibly telling how much they're on the backfoot right now if the best they can do to control the narrative is ridiculous conspiracy theories

Commedieu

Banned
Nov 11, 2017
Who walks up to police with a scanner...? That's like a spy walking up to you with a boom mic.

Huddy

Feb 11, 2018
As November comes ever closer you can expect this evil fuck to get even more desperate. When is it finally going to be a good time to take his social media platform away America?

J_ToSaveTheDay

"This guy are sick" and Corrupted by Vengeance
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
USA
Same strategy as always.

Dig his own hole deeper and deeper while screaming that everyone else is trying to bury him alive.

Oct 30, 2017
Defy gravity by falling harder than momentum will allow in order to end up in the hospital in critical condition to own the cops

GasProblem

Prophet of Truth
Nov 18, 2017
Spewing shit about someone in critical condition. It's clear he lost his mind.

Tbm24

Oct 25, 2017
You know it's mentally draining having to continually find new ways for this piece of shit to fucking sink lower. I can't fucking believe it.

ChrisP8Three

Oct 26, 2017
Leeds
It's incredibly telling how much they're on the backfoot right now if the best they can do to control the narrative is ridiculous conspiracy theories
Not just that, but how utterly stupid they are, if they really wanted to give a strong right wing response he could have just gone in hard on not following police commands and if he had, he wouldn't have been shoved. This? This is just bat shit, the sign of someone who doesn't ahve two brain cells to rub together so gets his thoughts from a TV show, i mean he must litterally sit on a bed watching TV, or in the Toilet with a TV wheeled in like in school when the teacher was out tweeting

Rotobit

Editor at Nintendo Wire
Verified
Oct 27, 2017
Isn't it also a bit disturbing the first thing the President of the United States did on a Tuesday morning was tweet out a random conspiracy theory about a critically ill old man

I'm sure that's been noticed before but jeez where do his priorities even lie

giallo

Oct 27, 2017
Seoul
Can this idiot just shut up before he provokes his lunatic fringe to kill the poor man? Jesus Christ.

CelestialAtom

Mambo Number PS5
Oct 26, 2017
Trump is a sick and twisted pile of shit. No, wait. I don't want to degrade something of a higher quality such as a pile of shit. Trump is far worse.