• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Loudninja

Oct 27, 2017
Pathetic

President Trump on Tuesday made an appeal to suburban women to support his reelection bid amid polls showing his campaign cratering among that particular group of voters in the final sprint to Election Day.

At a campaign rally in Johnstown, Pa., Trump touted his repeal of an Obama-era regulation meant to expand low-income housing in suburbs in an attempt to quash racial discrimination and his support for law enforcement as reasons suburban voters should flock to his campaign.

"They talk about the suburban women. And somebody said, 'I don't know if the suburban woman likes you.' I said, 'Why?'" Trump told the crowd, though he did not clarify to whom he had spoken. "They said, 'They may not like the way you talk,' but I'm about law and order. I'm about having you safe. I'm about having your suburban communities. I don't want to build low-income housing next to your house."

"Suburban women, they should like me more than anybody here tonight because I ended the regulation that destroyed your neighborhood. I ended the regulation that brought crime to the suburbs, and you're going to live the American dream," he added. "So can I ask you to do me a favor? Suburban women, will you please like me? I saved your damn neighborhood, OK?"

The plea comes amid GOP hand-wringing that Trump's flagging poll numbers in the suburbs and in crucial battleground states will doom his reelection campaign.

thehill.com

Trump makes appeal to suburban women at rally: ‘Will you please like me?’

President Trump on Tuesday made an appeal to suburban women to support his reelection bid amid polls showing his campaign cratering among that particular group of voters in the final…

Psamtik

Oct 27, 2017
It wasn't mentioned in this particular article, but nothing shows how badly he's misjudged his target audience than his frequent invocation of Cory Booker as a bogeyman while beating this explicitly racist drum. Imagine thinking that upper-middle class white women are afraid of charming, manicured vegan Cory Booker.

Cuburger

Oct 28, 2017
It's pathetic and the sentence after adds to the racism talking about how he "saved your damn neighborhood" by not having to live next to low income housing, as he claims.

Trump is the ultimate "cucked" fedora-wearing m'lady nice guy. Some real "gamers rise up" Joker energy.

NO!R

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Holy hell, can the racism get any more blatant than this?

This man is fucking black orange mark in American history.

spookyduzt

Drive-In Mutant
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
please_clap-dmid1-5cnqoj6w.gif

Tokyo_Funk

Banned
Dec 10, 2018
Why doesn't he stand outside their house with a boombox over his head playing music instead?

"Please like me" sounds like pure desparation.

Musubi

Unshakable Resolve - Prophet of Truth
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
First time he has ever said please to a woman.

Hound

Jul 6, 2019
From the title I was expecting some of that Jeb! energy in the clip for some reason, but instead I got that cocaine/roid energy version of Trump. :(

kirby_fox

Oct 29, 2017
Midwest USA
It's pathetic and the sentence after adds to the racism talking about how he "saved your damn neighborhood" by not having to live next to low income housing, as he claims.

Trump is the ultimate "cucked" fedora-wearing m'lady nice guy. Some real "gamers rise up" Joker energy.

I was just asking myself how long until someone makes a "Trump is a simp" meme out of this.

JaseC64

Enlightened
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Strong Island NY
Trump on a daily basis "I have done so much for African Americans, maybe more than Lincoln!" Also Trump "i got them blacks away from your beautiful neighborhoods! You're welcome Suburban women!." Oh one more thing "we will repeal woman's right to abortion. You don't need it. As a man, I am right and its my choice. Country doesn't need it"

Fuck this clown.

Wackamole

Oct 27, 2017
Lol
"SO CAN I ASK YOU TO DO ME A FAVOR? SUBURBAN WOMAN, WILL YOU PLEASE LIKE ME? I SAVED YOUR DAMN NEIGHBORHOOD, OK?"

grand

Oct 25, 2017
It's been pointed out a million times, but Trump is so out of touch that he doesn't realize the diversification that's happened to the suburbs in the last 20 years.

Tremorah

Dec 3, 2018
"I'm about having you safe. I'm about having your suburban communities. I don't want to build low-income housing next to your house.
Suburban women, they should like me more than anybody here tonight because I ended the regulation that destroyed your neighborhood. I ended the regulation that brought crime to the suburbs, and you're going to live the American dream," he added. "So can I ask you to do me a favor? Suburban women, will you please like me? I saved your damn neighborhood, OK?"

Now i bet there are some people that will agree with him on that, enough to make a meaningful impact, who the hell knows

Fuck GOP for doing this btw

cameron

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
That there is some solid tailor-made strategy to win suburban women, I tell you what.

Shiloh

Oct 25, 2017
Masculine power move

I'll never understand how people view him as a dominant masculine king.

darz1

Dec 18, 2017
Does he not realise that there's a good portion of suburban white women that actually like Black men?

Strike

Oct 25, 2017
Racism is all he ever had. He's just banking on whether or not enough white women will overlook his misogyny, his rape accusations, and general shittiness again.