• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

daveo42

Oct 25, 2017
Ohio
You'd actually think Trump would finally pick someone competent considering the beating that the economy** just took over the past two days because of uncertainty from spread of covid-19 and it's impact on global supply chains...

**The Dow Jones (which isn't actually the economy)
When this inevitably gets worse, and the government appears hapless, and Pence is the fall guy, who replaces Pence as VP on the ticket?
Ivanka

Oct 31, 2017
You'd actually think Trump would finally pick someone competent considering the beating that the economy** just took over the past two days because of uncertainty from spread of covid-19 and it's impact on global supply chains...

**The Dow Jones (which isn't actually the economy)

His goal is to destroy the country.

meowdi gras

Feb 24, 2018
His goal is stay in office until he dies so he won't have to face the consequences of his actions in federal court. Also to create a Trump dynasty and white nation that praises him forever as a godking. You know, like how North Korea does it with their leaders.
Trump be like:

1k0627.jpg

"Can't hold an election if half the country is wracked with a pandemic."

Oct 31, 2017
His goal is stay in office until he dies so he won't have to face the consequences of his actions in federal court. Also to create a Trump dynasty and white nation that praises him forever as a godking. You know, like how North Korea does it with their leaders.
This is true too. But his Russian handlers definitely want him to damage the U.S. in as many ways as possible.
He wants someone who will happily parrot "all is well, illness is a liberal conspiracy" until the election.
This is also true, yeah.

thesoapster

Oct 25, 2017
MD, USA
Luckily some competent people exist not far down the chain.

(Also lucky that it's not the flu...you know, the flu. It kills a lot of people according to the experts.)

Stinkles

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
This is Trump throwing Pence under the bus so he can replace him with a more palatable VP.

The Albatross

Oct 25, 2017
Is it crazy that I'm relieved it's Pence? Thought by the title it was that extra nut job the blonde religious lady who is Trump's spiritual advisor

Yamajian

Oct 30, 2017
Step 1: Appoint Pence to head up the effort
Step 2: Fire the director of the CDC when he says we aren't prepared
Step 3: Stock markets crash
Step 4: Dunno. Bernie cleans up the mess?

Fisty

Oct 25, 2017
When trying to convert people from having coronavirus doesnt work, hes going to be all out of ideas

Wowfunhappy

Oct 27, 2017
...when I read this thread title I got so worried, I was legitimately relieved to read it's Mike Pence.

I'm not a fan of Pence by any stretch of the imagination, but he's not a Trump-level moron. I'd rather it be him than a lot of other people connected to Trump. Low bar, I know.

Jag

Oct 26, 2017
...when I read this thread title I got so worried, I was legitimately relieved to read it's Mike Pence.

I'm not a fan of Pence by any stretch of the imagination, but he's not a Trump-level moron. I'd rather it be him than a lot of other people connected to Trump. Low bar, I know.

He.doesn't.believe.in.science.

Merv

Oct 27, 2017
I mean, if we can just get to the rapture already, disease won't matter.