• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Barnak

Oct 25, 2017
Canada
Maybe they should rename the USA to DSA. There's nothing "united" in this country. It's only division between normal and dangerous/stupid (in other words, Republicans) people.

Kurdel

Nov 7, 2017
Honestly at this point I am more for Democrats to actually start owning more guns. Its clear that the far right side of this country is now the overall republican side of ideology and they have no qualms about showing up with an AR with the threat of violence. Democrats need to arm just to keep people like these at arms length and to guarantee that the government doesn't fall into complete and total autocracy.

Yep, this is abundantly clear at this point.

maxxpower

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
California
Honestly at this point I am more for Democrats to actually start owning more guns. Its clear that the far right side of this country is now the overall republican side of ideology and they have no qualms about showing up with an AR with the threat of violence. Democrats need to arm just to keep people like these at arms length and to guarantee that the government doesn't fall into complete and total autocracy.
A lot of Dems are POC, just owning a gun will get us killed.

HardRojo

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Peru

Protests in the US are in a whole different level. Wow. If I saw civilians here wielding weapons in the open during a protest you bet your fucking ass I'd be out of there in an instant. This shit is dystopian, and the current situation with the virus is dystopian enough already.

Tackleberry

Oct 31, 2017
Alliance, OH
HOW THE FUCK IS THAT NOT CONSIDERED TREASON?

You are asking a population to riot and revolt.

WHY THE HELL DOES THAT ORANGE MORON KEEP GETTING A FREE PASS?

Kevers

The Fallen
Oct 29, 2017
Syracuse, NY
LoeqOa9.jpg

Shadybiz

Oct 27, 2017
I talk to Trump supporters about the rhetoric Trump uses which inspires his racist idiot fanbase to attack and in a lot of cases, kill, immigrants and liberals, and they always say Trump isn't doing anything wrong and it's the crazies that shouldn't be taking his words literally.

Trump supporters: "He tells it like it is!!"

Also Trump supporters: "That's not what he meant!!"

I'm so tired.

RedMercury

Blue Venus
Dec 24, 2017
If you tweeted liberate twitter hq and talked about the second amendment you'd be gone quick.

Fushichou187

Nov 1, 2017
Sonoma County, California.
This is really scary...

Until there is a proven antiviral regimen, vaccine, or test for c19 antibodies... yes. If a city, county, state, or country truly cares about the health & well-being of its population, then rolling stay-at-home orders will be the norm for a while. That's just the way it's gotta be.

Or, if somehow places dramatically build out additional massive public health infrastructure to deal with the increased load.

Loxley

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
It's no secret that Trump pretty much single-handedly saved Twitter from irrelevance (and continues to do so).

They're never, ever going to ban him, regardless of what he says. He's simply worth too much money and traffic to them. He may as well be a shareholder.

2ndTuXx

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Literally does not care that people are dropping like flys. Just as long as you're working while dying of Covid is all that matters.

GK86

Oct 25, 2017
Posted?

twitter.com

Governor Jay Inslee on Twitter

“The president’s statements this morning encourage illegal and dangerous acts. He is putting millions of people in danger of contracting COVID-19. His unhinged rantings and calls for people to “liberate” states could also lead to violence. We’ve seen it before. 1/7”

ArkkAngel007

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I hope a reporter calls his ass out tonight and asks exactly wtf he is trying to do here.

You know that's either

a)not going to happen
Or
b)will be acceptably brushed aside as a "nasty question" with little protest or pressure from follow up attempts.

They're too concerned with having their access to bother.

Noodle

Banned
Aug 22, 2018
Journalists should start bringing up the 25th Amendment in news conferences and asking if he's worried. He'll of course deflect but if you normalise making the 25th part of the conversation people are more likely to internalise it as one of the options available.