• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

jelly

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Has the government ever investigated if Fox News is compromised by foreign influences. You can literally control half the government and the president via the news.

Pop-O-Matic

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Trump is going to send the military to drive people from their homes and into work and stores and the like soon enough...

Jakenbakin

Jun 17, 2018
I hate getting on Twitter. I start looking through all the stupid Republican tweets, looking at their profiles, and any hope for a decent future is just... gone.

RedMercury

Blue Venus
Dec 24, 2017
What on earth are you talking about? Have you watched a single one of these briefings? There have been plenty of excellent questions that call out his shit, and he ends up cutting mics, talking over them, attacking them straight up. What else more do you want?
they shouldn't let him talk over people. Call him out. If a reporter is talked over or their question isn't answered, the next reporter should tel the president to answer the question.

Dogstar

Oct 29, 2017
How did you let this happen USA? it gets more baffling by the month/week/day/hour. Your country is as bad as the very worst of the worst. You really are a third world nation now..... I wish you good luck, and do the right thing next time.

Oct 25, 2017
they shouldn't let him talk over people. Call him out. If a reporter is talked over or their question isn't answered, the next reporter should tel the president to answer the question.
"Nasty question", cut mic, rinse repeat until he reaches Fox and OAN. You really think a reporter repeating the question will corner him? Also, if any of them get too "out of line", he'll rescind their press credentials.

Clay

Oct 29, 2017
How is this defensible? He's clearly inciting violence, the protests have nothing to do with the 2nd Amendment, why else would you bring that up?

Wraith

Jun 28, 2018

Parker Molloy @ParkerMolloy

Gotta love that the *most generous* possible interpretation of these tweets is that he's urging people to spread a plague and not armed insurrection

darkwing

Oct 25, 2017
How did you let this happen USA? it gets more baffling by the month/week/day/hour. Your country is as bad as the very worst of the worst. You really are a third world nation now..... I wish you good luck, and do the right thing next time.

i remember someone saying that the US now is like a 3rd world country which won a lottery

lmao

learning

Jan 4, 2019
Lack of education investment, really bad media sources legitimized, underlying history of racism, "left out" people not knowing what to do or believe leading to populism.

Pretty much all of that.

RDreamer

Oct 25, 2017
Well, you see, it was either this or a highly capable woman that wanted to use her blackberry for emails.

RedMercury

Blue Venus
Dec 24, 2017
"Nasty question", cut mic, rinse repeat until he reaches Fox and OAN. You really think a reporter repeating the question will corner him? Also, if any of them get too "out of line", he'll rescind their press credentials.
Then let him, cutting out the near entirety of the american press would not look good for him. He should be shown to be the fascist he is, these briefings are theater for him anyways. Fauci can get his message out through other channels if needed.

KomandaHeck

Oct 26, 2017
Genuinely can't think of anything that would make me happier in this moment than seeing the cunt get Oswald'd.

RedMercury

Blue Venus
Dec 24, 2017
People keep saying this like they will get it and die. First it's weird to wish death on someone, or even illness. Secondly, they will spread it to people who are not guilty.
Nah it's fine. You treat cancer with chemo, you kill germs with disinfectant. They gave up their right to be thought of as human a long time ago. Your second point is correct though.

maxxpower

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
California
We've always been a third world nation if you're not a billionaire. We have an outdated election system which gives too much power to some small states which do not represent the majority of the country.

BWoog

Oct 27, 2017

Hillary was BORING.

I don't know about you all, BUT I'M SURE AS FUCK NOT BORED.

kess

Oct 27, 2017
America will never really get this shit under control until a vaccine comes out. I'm aware of people who actually have it still going into public. Every state except those that are deep blue are seeing their efforts undermined.

Tap In

Oct 28, 2017
Gilbert AZ
One of the things that's annoying me most about some of the discussion is that a lot of the rhetoric out there is more about the spirit of where you are attacking the decisions from and way, way less about specifics of implementations. There's been a lot of conservative rhetoric about "America wants to get Back to Work (tm)," and how "the cure can't be worse than the virus itself!" And while there are certainly some laissez faire attitudes on the right, the more sane voices even on the right generally seem to agree with the course of action being taken.

Specifically, even Trump's official positions are relatively reasonable. The guidelines released yesterday talking about phased re-openings hardly lay the groundwork for a big bang reopening of the economy on May 1st. Trump is Trump and you shouldn't expect any consistency, sure. We all know that. But it's bizarre to me that he keeps informally stoking these fires and acting like he's about to flip the switch to bring the booming economy back and suggest life go back to normal when even he is (arguably cowardly if you agree with MAGA types) mostly following the guidance of medical experts.
Taking positions and implementing a plan and having differing opinions on how and when to implement said plan is one thing.

Verbally encouraging 2nd amendment bullshit, reactionary zombie behavior to create social disturbances while still in the midst of flattening the curve at a critical point where any reasonable person would understand that it is and has been saving lives is unforgivable, careless, reckless and infantile behavior.

Polioliolio

Nov 6, 2017
How do you look at a bitch as clown fuck like this guy, compare him to Obama, and then say Obama is the bad one??

Deleted member 52442

User requested account closure
Banned
Jan 24, 2019
People keep saying this like they will get it and die. First it's weird to wish death on someone, or even illness. Secondly, they will spread it to people who are not guilty.

agreed on the second point but on the first point idk what you think they wish for our side

it sure isnt peace and prosperity

Typhonsentra

Oct 27, 2017
Minnesota was so close to being at a good point too. One of the few places his "Reopening" might've been possible besides Hawaii and Montana.

Chie Satonaka

Oct 25, 2017
He says this shit because he can get away with it. There's zero accountability.

Once again, a gentle reminder that this right wing trash epidemic doesn't go away, whether Trump gets another term or not. This is how it's going to be in this country forever.