• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Achtung

Oct 25, 2017
When I get the courage.. to check facebook I am reminded about a world where these people live.. this was posted today by someone I have known my whole life.. I logged off facebook a second after grabbing this screenshot. This person lives in Minnesota and shits this out of his mouth on a daily basis.. you cant make it up. This is who our president talks to.. gives orders to.

Screen-Shot-2020-04-17-at-11-29-43-AM.png

Dude Abides

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
He's going to say he just meant the Democratic governors should be voted out. That's why he included Virginia and the reference to the gun protest from months ago. One of the few things he's good at is giving himself just enough plausible deniability.

Ithil

Oct 25, 2017
His complete mental servitude to cable news is in the top three of most embarrassing aspects of this asshole.

teruterubozu

Oct 28, 2017
When I get the courage.. to check facebook I am reminded about a world where these people live.. this was posted today by someone I have known my whole life.. I logged off facebook a second after grabbing this screenshot. This person lives in Minnesota and shits this out of his mouth on a daily basis.. you cant make it up. This is who our president talks to.. gives orders to.

Love how all these knuckleheads became medical experts and constitutional scholars overnight.

Deleted member 6215

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
With this level of insanity on display every day, why do we think a rational process like an election is going to remove him?

astroturfing

Nov 1, 2017
Suomi Finland
why cant other powerful people in America just get together and decide he's gone? i dont get it lol, he's been clearly insane since day 1 and now its just so over the top ridiculous and dangerous. why do you allow a madman to lead when there's a nightmarish pandemic..?

i read you guys have a thing called the 25th amendment. also impeachment.

as an outside observer i have to conclude once again that there just isnt enough will to do it, not enough people who want to pressure those who could remove Trump. apparently Trump is America? this is now normal?

mreddie

Oct 26, 2017
DT Yesterday: Governors will decide to lift restrictions
DT Today: LIBERATE AMERICA! 2NS AMENDMENT!

I convinced we're gonna hear 20 years from now, his mental state became jelly.

16bits

Apr 26, 2019
forgive me here being from the U.K., By quoting the second amendment, is trump actually saying that these pro- covid protestors should be using guns?

Deleted member 45211

Banned
Jun 19, 2018
Trump UNHINGED in DERANGED tweets during early morning MELTDOWN. White House sources say they've never seen it this bad.

ClickyCal'

Oct 25, 2017
why cant other powerful people in America just get together and decide he's gone? i dont get it lol, he's been clearly insane since day 1 and now its just so over the top ridiculous and dangerous. why do you allow a madman to lead when there's a nightmarish pandemic..?

i read you guys have a thing called the 25th amendment. also impeachment.

as an outside observer i have to conclude once again that there just isnt enough will to do it, not enough people who want to pressure those who could remove Trump. apparently Trump is America? this is now normal?
Impeachment doesn't mean removal. The senate has to be the final decider. The senate is currently majority republican, and they are soulless and don't care about anything. It has nothing to do with will. We have had millions of people march at different times.

Oct 25, 2017
Atlanta GA
Watch Americans vote for him again, the country is doomed.

Unfortunately the number of people who will vote for him are far fewer than the number of people who can't vote against him, and the number of idiots who will refuse to vote against him. So it's the majority that will suffer at the hands of the minority again. He will likely lose the popular vote again regardless of the outcome.

Tahnit

Oct 25, 2017
what would happen if people actually tried to take the capital in Michigan or Virginia. Would there be any consequences to his words then?

learning

Jan 4, 2019
They think its fake now... its mind blowing. So people stay home as requested and the virus is not blowing up which WAS THE FUCKING PLAN.. and now they use that to say.. see it was all a hoax, millions are not dying. I knew this shit was gonna happen if the staying home worked. There was no winning against people who do not consider science knowledge.
This is the case for MN from what I can see. We are handling shit well and our numbers are low. Meanwhile conservatives are throwing hissy fits about the plan being over the line, the governor "changing his strategy constantly" (the data is changing of course you change strategy), businesses not functioning, etc. If these people were in charge we would be so fucked. Our conservative wing has come out a few times and disagreed with the governor's response WITH NO PROPOSED SOLUTIONS OF THEIR OWN. Like usual.

Quixzlizx

Oct 25, 2017
I wonder how bad it'll have to get before big business would actually rather have Biden than Trump. You'd think the existence of shadow federal governments and the president egging on civil war would be that line.

Kcoe27400

Mar 14, 2018
what would happen if people actually tried to take the capital in Michigan or Virginia. Would there be any consequences to his words then?
Of Course not because the Republican party is a worthless fucking disease with 0 half way decent people in it. As long as they keep power they dont care if people die.

nopressure

Oct 28, 2017
America is gonna have the highest mortality rate of any Western country by a wide margin by the end of 2020.

Maligna

Oct 25, 2017
Canada
Advocating for civil war isn't funny or cool so maybe take your hot takes elsewhere.

Well I definitely don't want it, but it certainly seems a lot of these people do.

Especially after reading the anecdotes from people who used to live in southern states in the, "Do the red States really want to suffer?" thread from a couple days ago.

Deleted member 21709

Banned
Oct 28, 2017

Stop using Facebook, or stop considering them your friends.

Zache

Unshakable Resolve
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
It probably kills Trump inside that Virginia hates him so much.