• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

maxxpower

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
California
User Banned (1 Week): Inflammatory Commentary
This is white people's perfect chance to shoot up POC with no consequences.

I hope every conservative gets corona and fucking dies. Corona is fucking weak though, couldn't even take out Rand Paul.

Dynedom

Nov 1, 2017
I wasn't a fan of it before but if Trump goes after Trudeau for not opening up the Canadian border,: absolutely have some sort of heightened presence along the borders. Don't let a single one of these psychos in.

*Speaking specifically about border states where this fuckery is happening.

Rotobit

Editor at Nintendo Wire
Verified
Oct 27, 2017
it's extremely odd to me how many of these right-wing parties are actively trying to get their voting bases killed right now

First there was the UK tories calling for herd immunity, not realizing it'd kill so many old people first, and now this

Chrome Hyena

Oct 30, 2017
oh he'll be asked, and if its a woman he'll say " that's a nasty question, a really nasty question." and move on.

Deleted member 11985

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I still can't believe that Dale Gribble's ideologies have gone from fringe lunatic to the GOP base in the past 10 years. How are all the Hank Hills of the world incapable of taking a step back and seeing how insane they've all become?

Deleted member 13077

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
If he gets re-elected then I think that's pretty much the end of the United States. A country that would put a psycho like this back in office for a second term is not one worth saving.

I say this coming from a country that's proved it's not worth saving.

Metaroo

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
liberate their souls from their bodies

to be fair, the only people who are gonna get fucked by this behavior are the idiots protesting

Achtung

Oct 25, 2017
As someone in Minnesota right now this state is by and large doing an incredible job keeping the virus at bay. Some of the lowest per capita numbers in the country.

So him and his little group of GOP billionaire funded fake protesters can fuck right off.

Yep Minnesota here as well.. the state has been doing everything right and the Gov has held strong but even local press have been pushing him more than I think makes sense.. having a sitting president send out this message is insane. I mean did Trump not shut shit down for 2 more weeks.. till the end of May himself? WTF is he talking about...

Rendering...

Oct 30, 2017
If he gets re-elected then I think that's pretty much the end of the United States. A country that would put a psycho like this back in office for a second term is not one worth saving.

And yet there are tens of millions of rational people who are trapped in this flaming plane crash. We need to filter out the crazies somehow.

KtotheRoc

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
I still can't believe that Dale Gribble's ideologies have gone from fringe lunatic to the GOP base in the past 10 years. How are all the Hank Hills of the world incapable of taking a step back and seeing how insane they've all become?

In real life there are no Hank Hills.

Achtung

Oct 25, 2017
it's extremely odd to me how many of these right-wing parties are actively trying to get their voting bases killed right now

First there was the UK tories calling for herd immunity, not realizing it'd kill so many old people first, and now this

They think its fake now... its mind blowing. So people stay home as requested and the virus is not blowing up which WAS THE FUCKING PLAN.. and now they use that to say.. see it was all a hoax, millions are not dying. I knew this shit was gonna happen if the staying home worked. There was no winning against people who do not consider science knowledge.

Oct 28, 2017
I'm in Michigan and am appreciative that my state is taking measures to protect myself, my family, and my neighbors.

We dont need anyone liberating us

Chibits12

Oct 27, 2017
Baltimore, MD
This is a man (or orange man?) Who doesn't understand what the word consequence means. He'll do what he does because his reasons is, I'm the president and I'll do what I want because it's all I know and care about.

Temascos

Oct 27, 2017
I dread to imagine what happens if there are actual armed uprisings as a result of this bullshit. It's extremely dangerous in NORMAL TIMES never mind with all this going on!

ForgeForsaken

Oct 27, 2017
20 minutes into the future.
They think its fake now... its mind blowing. So people stay home as requested and the virus is not blowing up which WAS THE FUCKING PLAN.. and now they use that to say.. see it was all a hoax, millions are not dying. I knew this shit was gonna happen if the staying home worked. There was no winning against people who do not consider science knowledge.
EVo2zjjU0AEUwCi

Lebron

Oct 30, 2017

Well, the GOP has made it quite difficult for things to be considered "fair" when it comes to voting. It's not as simple as people wanted this if he still won. There's a reason the GOP doesn't want voting day to be a holiday and to open up more ways to vote.

Oct 25, 2017
Atlanta GA
Michigan is one of the states deemed to have a necessary extended lockdown according to HIS OWN GUIDELINES he released yesterday

But sure, get your guns and shoot all the democrats you can see, Michigan

Last edited:
Oct 25, 2017
Norman, OK
I say let him do it. He could have saved his presidency had he taken the pandemic seriously from the start and handled the intervening months wisely. Instead, his words and actions have all but guaranteed that by November millions will be sick, hundreds of thousands will be dead and the economy will be in ruins and society will literally be breaking down. We get to that point, and Walter Mondale would beat him in an electoral landslide.

Servbot24

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I'm gonna sit on my ass on Election Day, that's how my voice will truly be heard and the country will finally change.

I wish it didn't need to be said that the above is sarcastic.

platocplx

2020 Member Elect
Oct 30, 2017
This asshole really undermiNing recovery at every damn turn. This has to be frustrating as hell.