• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Solid SOAP

One Winged Slayer
Nov 27, 2017
What tradition he doesn't follow, however, is a actually disclosing the contents of the note.

Nevertheless, I'm surprised.

What do you all think it said?

"I won."
Mod Edit: Link to far right website removed

Last edited by a moderator:

HStallion

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
jackietreehorn-bg-sketch.gif

Aurongel

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
I bet it's an extremely short and generic letter wishing him well in his presidency that was written by one of his staffers who was instructed to do so in order to avoid the continued bad press of him running out of there like a sore loser.

I'd put money on it.

Ajax125

Nov 15, 2017
""The President left a note for President-elect Biden," said Judd Deere, Trump's deputy press secretary. But the contents of the note were not released — usually, the new president will share what the note said."

Well that was....a waste of time.

Tabaxi

Nov 18, 2018
"My name is Yoshikage Kira. I'm 33 years old. My house is in the northeast section of Morioh, where all the villas are, and I am not married. I work as an employee for the Kame Yu department stores, and I get home every day by 8 PM at the latest. I don't smoke, but I occasionally drink. I'm in bed by 11 PM, and make sure I get eight hours of sleep, no matter what. After having a glass of warm milk and doing about twenty minutes of stretches before going to bed, I usually have no problems sleeping until morning. Just like a baby, I wake up without any fatigue or stress in the morning. I was told there were no issues at my last check-up. I'm trying to explain that I'm a person who wishes to live a very quiet life. I take care not to trouble myself with any enemies, like winning and losing, that would cause me to lose sleep at night. That is how I deal with society, and I know that is what brings me happiness. Although, if I were to fight I wouldn't lose to anyone."

Cecil

Chicken Chaser
Oct 25, 2017
"Sleepy Joe, I won, bigly. I had the mostest votes. You know it. Good luck, but I would have had better luck, and would have done better, and I won, and your pal Hussein Obama was born in Kenya, and the fake media is more faker then ever in history. "