• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

xbhaskarx

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
NorCal
Exclusive: Trump lawyer Giuliani was paid $500,000 to consult on indicted associate's firm

Federal prosecutors are "examining Giuliani's interactions" with Parnas and another Giuliani associate, Igor Fruman, who was also indicted on campaign finance charges, a law enforcement source told Reuters on Sunday.

The New York Times reported last week that Parnas had told associates he paid Giuliani hundreds of thousands of dollars for what Giuliani said was business and legal advice. Giuliani said for the first time on Monday that the total amount was $500,000.

Giuliani told Reuters the money came in two payments made within weeks of each other. He said he could not recall the dates of the payments. He said most of the work he did for Fraud Guarantee was completed in 2018 but that he had been doing follow-up for over a year.

Parnas and Fruman were arrested at Dulles Airport outside Washington last week on charges they funneled foreign money to unnamed U.S. politicians in a bid to influence U.S.-Ukraine relations in violation of U.S. campaign finance laws. The men were preparing to board a plane to Europe.

According to an indictment unsealed by U.S. prosecutors, an unidentified Russian businessman arranged for two $500,000 wires to be sent from foreign bank accounts to a U.S. account controlled by Fruman in September and October 2018.
The money was used, in part, by Fruman, Parnas and two other men charged in the indictment to gain influence with U.S. politicians and candidates, the indictment said.

Foreign nationals are prohibited from making contributions and other expenditures in connection with U.S. elections, and from making contributions in someone else's name.

Giuliani said he was confident that the money he received was from "a domestic source," but he would not say where it came from.

"I know beyond any doubt the source of the money is not any questionable source," he told Reuters in an interview. "The money did not come from foreigners. I can rule that out 100%," he said.

Thorn

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
At this point I think a higher being is trying to see how much stupidity we can handle before someone is found guilty.

Like "COME ON I LITERALLY HAVE IT CALLED FRAUD GURANTEE!"

Oct 25, 2017
lol Giuliani. I don't understand that man. How does he have a law degree yet he continues to blab constantly about this shit.

Okabe

Is Sometimes A Good Bean
Aug 24, 2018
that fucking name

EasyGranularDuckbillcat-size_restricted.gif

Jun 6, 2019
You guys should check out all of their company names. Fraud Guarantee is just the tip of the iceberg. One of the others was Loan Crime Investigation Group.

ZackieChan

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
It makes me laugh, based on his ranting about Hunter Biden's $50,000 A MONTH. This dude literally getting $500k to commit actual crimes. Bravo.

OP
OP
xbhaskarx

xbhaskarx

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
NorCal
Shocker that this is all likely being funded by an unidentified Russian businessman... probably one of the many Russian oligarchs connected to Putin.

You guys should check out all of their company names. Fraud Guarantee is just the tip of the iceberg. One of the others was Loan Crime Investigation Group.
Yes, and Parnas owns a club called Mafia Rave

Jun 6, 2019
Shocker that this is all being funded by an unidentified Russian businessman... odds of it being one of the many Russian oligarchs connected to Putin?

Yes, and Parnas owns a club called Mafia Rave

It really is amazing.

Unless you run a hipster bar in Williamsburg, don't name your business things like crime, fraud, murder, extortion, mafia, etc

sapien85

Banned
Nov 8, 2017
I'm gonna get in touch with him about joining my company Pyramid Scheme.

Giuliani was a funnel for Russian money to Trump and other Republicans probably.

julian

Oct 27, 2017
"I know it didn't come from a questionable source because I didn't ask any questions."

Lonestar

Roll Tahd, Pawl
Oct 25, 2017
Hey, why is Rudy paid $500k for a position he has no qualifications for?

Oh, Fraud Guaranteed.

Nevermind.

Coyote Starrk

The Fallen
Oct 30, 2017
What if we are all just living inside a simulation in a super computer that's running in the basement of The Onion?

BobLoblaw

This Guy Helps
Oct 27, 2017
Am I missing something? Does "Fraud Guarantee" have a Ukrainian transalation or does it mean what I think it does? Haha

Ploid 6.0

Oct 25, 2017
Out with Michael Cohen, in with Giuliani. Always have a dirty lawyer to take the bullet for ya. They are supposed to be smart, but greed cloud their sight.

jokingbird

Oct 25, 2017
I swear this whole thing feels like the political version of the producers. They have been doing everything in their power to make this shit as transparent as possible.

Bad_Boy

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Trump is totally going to say guiliani acted alone, or with these two clowns. Trump has more connections to russia and ukraine than house spiders in moscow.

Horp

Nov 16, 2017
Narrator:
"And now the story of an administation that...
it's: Fraud Guarantee"

Strat

Apr 8, 2018
From the stable geniuses that brought you
A Front Bakery and Money Launderingmat comes Fraud Guarantee!