• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

BWoog

Oct 27, 2017
Rudy is literally saying it's harder to vote in Republican areas. WHY IS THAT RUDY???

jelly

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Trump's MO is basically getting as many people as possible believing the election was stolen etc.fleece the fuck out of them for as long as possible once he fucks off in January and taking them with him to whatever shitting news venture he tries or re-election griff. That's all this is. Basically brain washing people.

PhoenixDawn

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
This is literally all anecdotal fake evidence. Their 'star witness' is someone who tried to commit fraud/voted incorrectly and their vote was properly caught and thrown out. how does that support their case AT ALL?

DeltaRed

Apr 27, 2018
I've turned it off, they're just trying to broadcast all their failed "evidence" that didn't work in court as some PR exercise.

Haruko

Oct 25, 2017
Here is a better link that's not on a right wing channel

- YouTube

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
(yahoo finance)

Deleted member 44129

User requested account closure
Banned
May 29, 2018
God this would be pathetic, desperate and hilarious if it weren't for his supporters and the fact that in this bizarre time, it could even work.

Oct 27, 2017
I've been thinking this all morning at work:

Trump: "You sure you put in enough to get us a win?"
Putin: *nods*
Trump election night reading ahead of the script: "Alright we won!"
America: "nope, not yet"
Trump: "Wtf happened?! Look for Putins votes. They threw them out didn't they? Voter fraud!"
Putin: *gesticulates menacingly*

Nepenthe

When the music hits, you feel no pain.
Administrator
Oct 25, 2017
1452742989661.jpeg

Library filled with fraud.
I have no idea why I'm laughing as hard as I am at this post, but I am. Well done.

SteamyPunk

Oct 26, 2017
Anyone notice how the FAKE NEWS media hasn't even tried to interview this Mickey Mouse guy at the center of all the fraud? Really suspicious.

Oct 27, 2017
Yeah, that argument is so pathetic that it can be flipped. Look at all those rural counties!! There's obvious fraud! Poll workers let their Trump voting family/friends vote multiple;e times! Corruption!
The evidence actually does point to their being significantly more voter and election fraud in rural counties in the modern era. How ironic...

hanshen

Jun 24, 2018
Chicago, IL
So did the democrat voting machine also tried to refuse to certify the votes in Detroit?
Oh wait...
These people can't even keep their propaganda story straight.

Cyclonesweep

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
This is all unsettling. For two potential reasons.

If true, you can't trust the US election system period (I don't believe this)

Or

Trump's people are intentionally sowing as much distrust in the Democratic party and the soon to be President which will cause the next 4 years to be a nightmare, especially with their control of the senate.

deathsaber

Nov 2, 2017
LOL, it all always comes back to "We would have won easily if only they didn't count those Biden voters. How does Vladimir Putin pull it off every last time? No wait.."

foxuzamaki

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Trump's MO is basically getting as many people as possible believing the election was stolen etc.fleece the fuck out of them for as long as possible once he fucks off in January and taking them with him to whatever shitting news venture he tries or re-election griff. That's all this is. Basically brain washing people.
I dont think most people even care anymore, like 80% of people didnt even believe it a couple weeks ago, its hard for them to even care now