• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

n0rb5

Banned
Feb 17, 2020
killafornia
User Banned (Permanent): troll account, user still in junior phase
[mod edit: troll images removed]

Last edited by a moderator:

DavidDesu

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Glasgow, Scotland
I don't really see any kind of reason for this other than the fact that Trump is a literal child trapped in a man's body and loves to pretend he's an expert on everything so comes out with this contrarian bullshit at every turn. What good does saying this do to anyone at all other than his Russian handlers loving the chaos it causes amongst the Americans population?

Lump

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
"But he just meant that the democratic response was the hoax, etc."

Doggg

▲ Legend ▲
Nov 17, 2017
Ok, well, if I die, I die. I am resigned to my fate.

LGHT_TRSN

Oct 25, 2017
Willing to let 3.4% of the population die as long as it doesn't effect his polling numbers.

RiOrius

Oct 27, 2017
Oh no, they're on to the Democrats we've planted in the WHO! Someone get on the horn, tell them their cover's blown! Abort, abort! Choppers en route, evac point charlie, this is not a drill!

Adventureracing

The Fallen
Nov 7, 2017
I have expressed similar thoughts as well but this isn't something that a president should be tweeting. He should be taking the best current possible advice and acting on it. Even if it ends up being that the death rate is less than 1% you need to act on the current advice (and if it turns out it's slightly less deadly that's hardly a terrible thing). That plus this is Trump attempting to deliberately mislead people.

I feel like this is that "what if we make the world a better place but it's a hoax" comic except in corona virus form.

TAJ

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
off topic by two degrees but can you lay brick in the rain like that?

edit: to be clear I think that gif might be mocking him especially with that face but I'm not at all sure

No, that smug expression is his followers' favorite. They think it makes him look like a badass and not a gassy infant.

CatAssTrophy

Dec 4, 2017
Texas
Even if we devils-advocate his statement, it would still mean the president is so fucking stupid he thinks a mortality rate means what percentage of all living people on Earth caught the virus and died.

This is the man r/the_don or whatever are fighting for.

John Harker

Knows things...
Oct 27, 2017
Santa Destroy
I don't really see any kind of reason for this other than the fact that Trump is a literal child trapped in a man's body and loves to pretend he's an expert on everything so comes out with this contrarian bullshit at every turn. What good does saying this do to anyone at all other than his Russian handlers loving the chaos it causes amongst the Americans population?

its very simple, and it's entirely strategic.

When people panic, they hole up.
they don't go to work. Businesses cancel travel, events, spending. Spooks the market. Economy takes a hit.

trumps entire defense is his booming economy.
He needs this thing to blow over since It's an election year.

he'll downplay it to try and soften the economic damage, and then come November if its a thing still he will amplify the shit out of it to increase voter suppression - which always favors the GOP.

he is very simply and rather strategically playing politics with peoples livss to help himself get elected again

mreddie

Oct 26, 2017
Sigh...

This thing is gonna be a pandemic and this is who's the leader of this country.

Dyno

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
No, that smug expression is his followers' favorite. They think it makes him look like a badass and not a gassy infant.
Manchildren look up to a 70 year old who managed to stay king of the manchildren. It shouldn't be a shock, but man is it sad. Imagine how low you have to be to look at that and think, this dude is my aspirations. To think the pinnacle of the species is an adult that behaves like a 6 year old. I'd say its pitiful, but I haven't managed to muster that up for any of them yet.

smurfx

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
aren't those people who have mild cases the ones that spread the virus the most though? they spread it and don't even know it.

Kurdel

Nov 7, 2017
Lying about death rates to protect the economy

Capitalism is just so cool guys :)

Wilsongt

Oct 25, 2017
Fox News has been dunking on WHO the last couple of weeks. It's not wonder Trump is following suit.

luffie

Dec 20, 2017
Indonesia
Trump should get a Guinness book of record for being the best and utmost troll.
I'm pretty sure plenty of his tweets and comments are record level of stupid.

MasterChumly

Oct 25, 2017
So basically this is going to be a fucking disaster in the United States because trump will fuck everything up

Oct 28, 2017
aren't those people who have mild cases the ones that spread the virus the most though? they spread it and don't even know it.

That's what the best viruses do. They need to reproduce and spread without killing its host. Ebola kills quickly and you're not contagious until you show symptoms so it's easier to quarantine.

Oct 27, 2017
Trump cultists are just mad that they're on the defensive about a possible pandemic with their moron leader embarrassing himself daily.

It was so much easier to complain about Federal responses to emergencies when it was a Black liberal.