• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

cakely

Oct 27, 2017
Chicago
I mean, as much as I wish he was taking it, he obviously isn't.

This is going to be fun to watch the White House walk this one back. I wonder if they'll claim it was sarcasm.

Alucrid

Chicken Photographer
Oct 25, 2017
at least the right wing taking a new kind of pill is good news for the wachowskis

Deleted member 3542

User-requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
If not, then he's a liar. Add it to the list.

If so, then he's increased his risk of cardiac arrest.

So much winning going on.

Stinkles

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
This is nuts, it's not a preventative medication, what doctor would give this to him? Seems like that would be a huge ethical violation, plus isn't it only available for compassionate use for off-label stuff? If he's not sick he doesn't meet the criteria. I highly doubt he is taking it but his doctors need to be investigated now.

he definitely lied about his doctor saying it was safe because he rapidly walked that back.

carlsojo

Oct 28, 2017
San Francisco
Straight up I believe his White House doctors are either giving him sugar pills or using this as an opportunity to finally get him to take something for his cholesterol/blood pressure.

EdibleKnife

Oct 29, 2017
why would you take this, if you didn't have malaria or covid?

Nothing says its used to prevent the onset covid?

What the hell.
It seems to be the dangerous mix of trusting the word of Trump above "intellectuals/experts" and desperation. Medical scientists have already given their input and insight into what works and what doesn't. If someone was fueled exclusively by fact-based solutions or preventative measures for getting the illness, there's not a shortage of sources to find out the realities of what we're dealing with. People instead, looking for a quick fix and not already on the bandwagon that understands how gross and non-empathetic Trump is as a human being and president, will see him recommend it on TV and demand it from their doctors despite what warnings they might get or obtain it in non-traditional ways.

_Karooo

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
User Banned (Permanent): Pushing conspiracy theories after returning from a ban for the same. Prior bans for inflammatory behavior.
This forum is really frustrating me regarding hcq. Already banned once due to it so whatever.

HaL64

Nov 3, 2017
This is so weird. Is this dementia? It's really starting to feel like it.
Tomorrow will he walk this back by claiming he was trolling reporters again like he did with bleach injection?
At this rate next month he'll be asking where <insert random person who died 30 years ago> is and claiming robots have been stealing his medication.

Hero_of_the_Day

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Remember Trumpers, it requires the bleach to really activate. Just don't give it to your kids. Covid has zero effect on them any way, so they don't need it.

Deleted member 44129

User requested account closure
Banned
May 29, 2018
Straight up I believe his White House doctors are either giving him sugar pills or using this as an opportunity to finally get him to take something for his cholesterol/blood pressure.
Nah, they're giving him what they claim is a small green squishy pill. It's the only way they've been able to get him to eat a vegetable, but they do have to do "Here comes the airplane neeeeooooow!"

Greg NYC3

Oct 26, 2017
Miami
Yeah, I don't buy this at all. It's not something that any doctor would allow you to take unless it was a last resort after everything else has been attempted.

EdibleKnife

Oct 29, 2017
This is so weird. Is this dementia? It's really starting to feel like it.
Tomorrow will he walk this back by claiming he was trolling reporters again like he did with bleach injection?
At this rate next month he'll be asking where <insert random person who died 30 years ago> is and claiming robots have been stealing his medication.
All I can think of when I see this type of stuff is how often not just during Hilary's campaign but throughout my entire life I've been privy to the "joke" about how women can't be presidents because their hormones make them unstable and their periods make them angry and vindictive. People genuinely say that shit unironically and I just can't stop thinking about how funny it is that we have a president currently who's so fundamentally emotionally, mentally and morally bankrupt with whims and moods that change on a dime and a non-zero percent of the population views him almost heroically and even divine in the case of the religious right.

Landy828

Oct 26, 2017
Clemson, SC
What's even funnier (it's not funny), is using a drug that can cause major heart problems......to fight a virus that causes major heart problems.

I'm no doctor....but...

It feels like one would be doubling down on the heart problems. 🤯

Hero_of_the_Day

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
A peer-review study already showed it was useless.

Try again.
What are you going on about? Are you one of those people who got banned for saying this drug works?
I mean, are you gonna post some actual proof?
shadow government got to you too, huh
"please pay attention to me for my controversial opinion that I just have to let you know is controversial"

What has changed since early april that gives you confidence for hydroxychloroquine?

Let me save you all some time and energy. Previous post that got them banned:

Pharma companies will make little to no money on Hydroxychloroquine thats why their puppets in the media and government will try to downplay the drug and push expensive vaccines (eventually).

It's proven to help. I trust no one who downplays HCQ.

So... yeah. Let's just move along.

BoboBrazil

Attempted to circumvent a ban with an alt
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
He knows how to play the press like a fiddle. Lie about this to distract the media from talking about the fired IG.

Greg NYC3

Oct 26, 2017
Miami
Grinding down and killing your base to own the media.

Total shit tier loon.
This is the part that gets me, he's definitely going to kill some of his supporters by saying this and he doesn't seem to care.
He knows how to play the press like a fiddle. Lie about this to distract the media from talking about the fired IG.
People say this every time he says something incredibly stupid and it's never true. Although in your defense he does something corrupt and then says something stupid on a nearly daily basis.

AegonSnake

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Oh no. Please don't. It causes heart problems.
x8FDaj8.gif

DrForester

Mod of the Year 2006
Oct 25, 2017
So....

1. He has Covid and is being treated
2. He doesn't have Covid and is wasting medical resources
3. White House Doctors gave a fucking child a placebo to shut him up.

Hella

Oct 27, 2017
Yeah I dunno. I could see him being pigheaded enough to demand it, but he's also craven enough to lie about it and it's not like there's a single spine in his entire admin so who'd contradict him either way.
Let me save you all some time and energy. Previous post that got them banned:

So... yeah. Let's just move along.
Thanks for this.