• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Version 3.0

Oct 27, 2017
This is what I'm dreading about Trump and his fucking rallies. He knows he will go to these and say obscene stupid shit and the media will talk about it 24/7. We should be talking about more important issues not his dumb fuck rallies.

In this instance, it's a good thing. Trump's racism has never hurt him with his base. But his botched response, or lack of response, to COVID-19 has.

So him trying to blame China for it with his juvenile name-calling is news worth reporting. It only highlights how he refuses to take responsibility for his own administration's failures.

Oct 27, 2017
It also bugs me that he refers to it as a disease.

Like yeah in the grand scheme of things not high on the list of offensively dumb shit he says, but it grates on me.

Also, the fact the EU is allowing travel from fucking China and not the US should be blasted on every US news station just to rub in how badly y'all fucked this up.

SpottieO

Oct 25, 2017
He's going to keep on doing it. He found something that will get people at his rally cheering so he's just going to run with it.

Rice Eater

Oct 26, 2017
Forget McBlondie, get Elaine Chao up on the podium to address this next time they have a press briefing.

Oct 27, 2017
Racist old man continues to be racist.

I hope history books are relentless and brutalize him
If our history books on the nature and drive of the Confederacy is anything to judge by, he'll simply be known as a "controversial leader" because the publishers don't want to be "political" by reporting the fucking truth.

DrForester

Mod of the Year 2006
Oct 25, 2017
oqIO01V.png

Deleted member 6949

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Little Bunker Boy

Come they told me
Ta rump rump rump rump
A new born king to see
Ta rump rump rump rump
Our finest gifts we bring
Ta rump rump rump rump
To lay before the king
Ta rump rump rump,
Trump Trump Trump Trump,
Trump Trump Trump Trump
So to honor him
Ta rump rump rump rump
When we come
Bum Bum Bum Bum
Ta rump rump rump rump
Bum Bum Bum Bum
Ta rump rump rump
Bum Bum Bum Bum
Ta rump rump rump
Bum Bum Bum Bum Ta rump
Little baby
Ta rump rump rump
I am a poor boy too
Ta rump rump rump rump
I have no gift to bring
Ta rump rump rump rump
That's fit to give our king
Ta rump rump rump,
Bum Bum Bum Bum,
Bum Bum Bum Bum
No seriously, I'm worse than useless
Ta rump rump rump rump
Ta rump rump rump
Bum Bum Bum Bum
Mary nodded
Ta rump rump rump rump
My negligence is criminal
Ta rump rump rump rump
I'll be in my bunk..

Last edited:

TheOMan

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I mean just followup with another question like "Bunker Boy's handling of the Coronavirus has caused a massive spike as you mentioned and he is eliminating funding for testing instead of accelerating it. Why is he such a loser and how do you think we can get a handle on this virus?"

Eeyore

User requested ban
Banned
Dec 13, 2019
Hey Kevin, fuck off, it's almost like you can ask multiple questions and the fact your party has done more damage and caused more death and suffering because of this disease. Fuck right off you complicit asshole.

Loud Wrong

Feb 24, 2020
I live in a swing state, and it's not just Trump ads that are pushing the anti-China angle. Senate and Gov GOP candidates are doing the same. This is all they got apparently.