• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Maxim726x

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
I wonder how the WH feels every time he goes up to a podium unscripted... They must be shitting their paints, waiting for the next week-long controversy.

Deleted member 44129

User requested account closure
Banned
May 29, 2018
The other world leaders look down on him so badly.... And he fucking deserves it. I'd pay good money to spit in Trump's face. So much for the tolerant left lolz.

cameron

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017

Daniel Dale @ddale8

Asked why it's appropriate to invite Russia back into the G7 given its election meddling, and whether it'd hurt him politically in 2020, Trump says "I don't care politically...whether I win or not, I have to do the right thing." He adds that (unspecified) polls show him ahead.

Trump says that Crimea was "taken away from President Obama," "not President Trump," and Obama was "outsmarted" and embarrassed, so Obama wanted Russia out of the G8 because of his hurt feelings, and "they're not in for that reason."

Trump: "I do nothing for politics. I do what's right."

Trump insists that Obama was personally upset by Russia annexing Crimea under him and lashed out (Russia's suspension was a joint G8 decision); conversely, if Crimea was annexed under him, he'd say, "Sorry folks, I made a mistake...sorry folks."

11:27 AM - Aug 26, 2019

Josh Dawsey @jdawsey1

"I know you like President Obama," Trump says to @Yamiche, after she asks him why he continues to attack President Obama for Russian President Putin annexing Crimea.

11:25 AM - Aug 26, 2019

darkwing

Oct 25, 2017

Daniel Dale @ddale8

Asked why it's appropriate to invite Russia back into the G7 given its election meddling, and whether it'd hurt him politically in 2020, Trump says "I don't care politically...whether I win or not, I have to do the right thing." He adds that (unspecified) polls show him ahead.

Trump says that Crimea was "taken away from President Obama," "not President Trump," and Obama was "outsmarted" and embarrassed, so Obama wanted Russia out of the G8 because of his hurt feelings, and "they're not in for that reason."

Trump insists that Obama was personally upset by Russia annexing Crimea under him and lashed out (Russia's suspension was a joint G8 decision); conversely, if Crimea was annexed under him, he'd say, "Sorry folks, I made a mistake...sorry folks."

Josh Dawsey @jdawsey1

"I know you like President Obama," Trump says to @Yamiche, after she asks him why he continues to attack President Obama for Russian President Putin annexing Crimea.

it makes my head hurt :/

Deleted member 9241

Oct 26, 2017
No matter how hard I try, I cannot watch Trump speak for more than a few minutes before my butthole puckers and I just cringe myself into a coma. He is a fucking train wreck in slow motion.

Mar 29, 2018

Daniel Dale @ddale8

Josh Dawsey @jdawsey1

Thanks for including the text, the tweets appear to be gone.

Arkanim94

Oct 27, 2017
As an Italian, I thank from the bottom of my heart our American friends, we aren't the clowns this time around, and in the middle of a government crisis, astonishing stuff.

Richiek

Nov 2, 2017
Good to know Trump is fighting for Russian interests like the good lapdog that he is.

theaface

Oct 25, 2017
No matter how hard I try, I cannot watch Trump speak for more than a few minutes before my butthole puckers and I just cringe myself into a coma. He is a fucking train wreck in slow motion.

To me he's more like a train wreck at full-speed, observed at no fewer than 3 different angles, on an infinitely-looping, low-resolution GIF.

Last edited:

DarthWalden

Prophet of Truth
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Lol those trump quotes in the tweets.

Its projection at its finest, it's so easy to see why Trump does things the way he does them.

Melkezadek

Oct 27, 2017

My English professor had said something similar. I wish I could know what world leaders say about him privately among themselves. Shit is embarrassing.

stew

Dec 2, 2017
The fucking moron!! He has absolutely no idea what he's talking about.
My head hurts.

Gunny T Highway

Unshakable Resolve - One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Canada
All the world leaders know they are dealing with a toddler when it comes to Trump. They and everybody else are all praying he loses the next election.

EloKa

GSP
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Kinda amazing that Trump mentioned to maybe visit Germany and #TrumpNotWelcome become instantly the #1 trending hashtag on german Twitter

ReAxion

Oct 26, 2017
people keep saying he's going insane or indicating he's having some sort of particularly notable episode, but i don't see it.

RoninChaos

Oct 26, 2017
Lol he's shit talking Obama and John Kerry right now. Jesus Christ.

The shit talking in general of previous administrations is fucking insane.

Torpedo Vegas

Oct 27, 2017
Parts Unknown.
I wonder how the WH feels every time he goes up to a podium unscripted... They must be shitting their paints, waiting for the next week-long controversy.
Everyone at the white house all the time.

giphy.gif

sprsk

Resettlement Advisor
Oct 25, 2017
On climate change:
"America has a lot of wealth.
That wealth is under it's feet.
I've made that wealth come alive."

--President Donald Trump

Edit: People at the white house don't sweat over this stuff. The chaos is what they want. If they cared enough to be bothered by it it wouldn't work as a tactic.

Rebel1

Oct 25, 2017

Trump: "I'm an environmentalist...I've done more environmental impact statements...more than anybody that's ever been president." You do environmental impact statements for development projects. It is not something that makes you an environmentalist.

Ambitious

Oct 26, 2017
"I think I know more about the environment than most people",

Jesus Christ, get cancer already.

real2

Jan 31, 2019
Good to know Trump is fighting for Russian interests like the good lapdog that he is.

/insert pic of old white men wearing better Russia than democrats or whatever the shirt said

And just when you can't think the buffoon can't sink any lower, he continues to do it almost daily

prophetvx

Nov 28, 2017
I want the oil, I want the cleanest water, I want the cleanest air, I want the pensions.

WTF is this guy talking about.