• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

entremet

You wouldn't toast a NES cartridge
Oct 26, 2017

This guy is a mad man. I still can't believe this dude became President.

Pop-O-Matic

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
He knows that with them pretty much guaranteed to control the Supreme Court that it's time to just put pedal to the metal and see how far he can push shit before he's dragged out.

Jan 27, 2019
Fuck off
It'll be worth it when he loses the election, then NY goes after him hard. He's probably banking on pardoning himself, which won't do shit for cases being brought by states.

Costa

Oct 25, 2017
Canada
This is what fascists do. If Republicans hang on to power, sooner or later they will prosecute their political enemies.

jelly

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
I really hope they have good security because Trump and his cronies would be smiling if they ended up dead.

DonNadie

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
This is the guy appointing 3 (or more!😱) SC judges. We're fucked. People needs to fucking vote for Biden, things can and will get much worse for literally everybody

Orb

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
USA
He sounds like a rambling old fool. He just never says anything of substance. How the fuck are people stupid enough to follow this guy.

yyr

Nov 14, 2017
White Plains, NY
Good.

The more we let him talk, the more inane crap he'll say, hopefully pissing more people off and getting them out to the polls.

We need everyone to vote. Ev. Ree. One.

Orb

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
USA
The fucking nerve of him to go up on stage and complain about a woman buying dresses with money she earned when he goes fucking golfing every single weekend.

OP
OP
entremet

entremet

Oct 26, 2017
The fucking nerve of him to go up on stage and complain about a woman buying dresses with money she earned when he goes fucking golfing every single weekend.
Pretty sure Congressmen do the same thing with their suits as well. The whole thing is a smorgasbord of racism and sexism.

You get paid a salary as a congressperson. You use can that for personal items lol.

Sax

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I don't think I've ever looked forward to someone dying before but oh man I can't wait, can't happen soon enough. Well I guess ideally after Biden wins so he knows he lost.

mbpm

Oct 25, 2017
He's not actually intending to bring legal charges against them. What he wants are his supporters to bring illegal charges against them.

Shiloh

Oct 25, 2017
I don't think opening financial investigations against political opponents is great there Donny, first off, pot and kettle yadda yadda. Second, none of your "allies" would like that much either.

OP
OP
entremet

entremet

Oct 26, 2017
He's not actually intending to bring legal charges against them. What he wants are his supporters to bring illegal charges against them.
I'ts obvious that's the case. But it's very dangerous rhetoric. The POTUS speaking in this way desecrate the office--not that he has not done if before lol.