• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

rjinaz

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Phoenix
It's refreshing to see Democrats with power again, they are being brutal to Trump right now saying he's having a tantrum lol.

marrec

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
I can't even comprehend how stupid he was in that exchange, when he willingly started saying that he was going to shutdown the government over this instead of deflecting it back. Like, I can't even begin to understand why he thought it would be a good idea to own it.

What he says does not and will never matter to the GOP.

It matters to Dems and Independants, but not the GOP.

Oct 26, 2017
Chuck and Pelosi should go for the kill and promise him every penny for the wall if he can show every penny noted in his tax returns

makonero

Oct 27, 2017
Hahahaha yesssss

Use that branding to full effect. Everything shitty is now a Trump thing. Trump child cages, Trump caravan, Trump Proud Boys

RDreamer

Oct 25, 2017
Shutting down the wall to try and pay for a wall you campaigned on Mexico paying for is a bold fucking move. Let's see how that works out for him. I know voters are fucking dumb, but come on.

cameron

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017

Zeke Miller @ZekeJMiller

Pelosi: "He does not have the votes in the house to pass whatever his agenda is with that wall in it."

Jennifer Jacobs @JenniferJJacobs

SCHUMER: "This temper tantrum that he seems to throw will not get him his wall."

rjinaz

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Phoenix
Damn I assume it's true Trump's administration still hasn't spent nearly any of the money congress gave them last year for border control.

BDS

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I can't even comprehend how stupid he was in that exchange, when he willingly started saying that he was going to shutdown the government over this instead of deflecting it back. Like, I can't even begin to understand why he thought it would be a good idea to own it.

In awe of Trump the master.

MrSaturn99

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I live in a giant bucket.
trump_shutdown_2013.jpg

megalowho

Oct 27, 2017
New York, NY
Literally every GOP talking head and congressional leader has been trying to spin and position this fight to be blood on the Democrats hands if the govt shuts down. And then you have Trump who can't help himself and just goes ahead and owns it. Fucking moron

Skunk

Oct 28, 2017
What a fucking idiot. Go ahead and shut it down, make sure you continue to admit it was you and why.

gimmmick

Nov 26, 2017
User warned: Inappropriate language.
Dems better not cave. This stupid wall funding is fucking retarded. The money can be spent to 100 different things.

stew

Dec 2, 2017
Pelosi basically saying "I didn't want to humiliate him in front of everybody" damn!

Surfinn

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
USA
It still never ceases to amaze me that America now has a President that takes ZERO responsibility for anything that happens in his administration and somehow manages to make it look like the Democrats are in control, despite the fact that, at least until the end of this month, the three branches of government have been under Republican control. It's almost Schrodinger/Quantum how Trump is simultaneously In-Charge-Yet-Not-In-Charge.
Trump in a nutshell
cf878eb9-005d-437b-8cbf-4a2ae1aad9ab_text.gif

rjinaz

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Phoenix
Good point of CNN. Trump is so focused on his reelection at this point his only concern is energizing his base that got him elected. I'm assuming because he knows he's fucked if he's not reelected.
Don't think it's going to work well for him with Independents if he's shutting down the government and refusing to do any work all for the MAGAheads for the next two years straight.

Daitokuji

Oct 27, 2017
LOL the most interesting part of that video is watching Pence trying to look important and look involved even though he's not saying or doing anything.

Shroki

Oct 27, 2017
Hey Donnie, wasn't Mexico supposed to pay? Why do you need democrats to give you money?

You big fucking knobhead.

Volimar

volunteer forum janitor
Oct 25, 2017
When you think you're going to have a West Wing Bartlett moment, but you're really just making a huge mistake.

absolutbro

Oct 25, 2017
Losing paychecks right at the holidays will suck.

I can't say more without potentially violating the hatch act.