• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

ZackieChan

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
the perfect phone call doesn't exi--
3mcp49.jpg

Buddy1103

Jan 8, 2019
i just woke up and saw this and got excited that he was going to be removed. forgot this dude is an idiot and tweets random shit.

darz1

Dec 18, 2017
I had forgotten all about the phone call. I guess I've been distracted by all the other crooked shit he has done

Stinkles

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
This presidency reminds me of that insane copypasta from the bodybuilding site where the guy was on a date and went back to the girl's house and had to poop and everything escalated so quickly - and Trump's in the bathroom right now trying to push his own epic Augean poop through the holes in the bath drain.

But we're the date and the bathroom is our country. And Fox is the bodybuilding forum.

Aug 27, 2018
Why is everything he says so hyperbolic, it's either "PERFECT!" or "TOTALLY FAKE" there's no in between with him. Is that just a stupid person thing? They can't think of anything in a sense that isn't the total extreme?

amoy

Oct 28, 2017
Soon you asshat...

Something to look forward to... January 21st, 2021, if you guys play your cards right, that's the day this asshat loses his immunity, right?