• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Deleted member 41502

User requested account closure
Banned
Mar 28, 2018
I would like to see Legal Eagle's view on this he's usually very good at explaining if he does indeed have the right in this case. He's also very anti trump refusing to call him President Trump and calls him Mr Trump.

I'm no lawyer but I don't think this impeachment enquiry legally falls under the kind of jurisdiction where you have that right until it's during a criminal trial in court, and not during an inquiry.

Even if it did it doesn't stop the evidence speaking for itself and any successor to Trump potentially pardoning such a whistleblower. Or a whistleblower fleeing the country such as with Edward Snowdon {shrugs}

I'm glad it's getting Trump scared.
He has a video! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BD3my03ioio

XaviConcept

Art Director for Videogames
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
I dont know if this changes how anybody sees this, but I have a family member who works in/with the white house (low level stuff) who let us know he has a team of writers for his twitter account.

Jon Carter

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
He said that out loud to a crowd of people a year before that tweet so it's definitely not out of the question that he typed that one.

The surprising thing isn't that he said it, it's that he wrote it. Nobody intentionally writes "I'm, like, really smart" unless they're being sarcastic. It feels like one of his writers decided to fuck with him and used one of his own quotes to make fun of him.