• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

konka

Oct 25, 2017
That's what Levin said on Fox. He's just repeating what he heard on TV today.

Blue Skies

Banned
Mar 27, 2019
He is scared

Everyone that thinks nothing is coming from this impeachment: he is scared because there is definitely MORE shit that's gonna get revealed

Buckle

Oct 27, 2017
i52vWTR.gif

Syriel

Banned
Dec 13, 2017
Proof that anyone, no matter how idiotic, can become President.

People used to say that the whole "anyone can be President if they set their mind to it" axiom was fantasy.

We have living proof it's not.

JackSwift

Oct 28, 2017
"...at the highest level for Fraud & Treason..."

This is the projection part of the tweet where it's really about him.

Moppeh

Oct 28, 2017
He deserves to wear a dunce cap, stand in the corner and be laughed at. I mean, look at this shit:

Deleted member 2533

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
According to the DoJ the president cannot be indicted, so if he can't be indicted, there's no need for him to face his accuser.

Sandstar

Oct 28, 2017
User Banned (1 Week): Inflammatory commentary over multiple posts, Accumulated infractions
To be super honest, if we can dump the south in this promised civil war, I'd be totally okay with that. It's like a black hole, dragging us in, and making this a shittier country for people like me to live in.

Static

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
You're your own accuser. You put out a damning memo summarizing the call where you clearly did exactly what you were accused of doing. You somehow thought it was exculpatory. The worst part of this is that you apparently can't even grasp now why what you did was wrong.

Ithil

Oct 25, 2017
They keep pushing this moronic "overturn the election" like the very concept of impeachment is wrong, and as though he wasn't elected on a two person ticket. Pence would be president if he was removed.

WinFonda

Oct 27, 2017
USA
yeah he sounds unhinged and scared in a way he hasn't been thru the whole Mueller ordeal. this is gonna get uglier. the fuckup, fucked up, game of jenga he's been playing with the presidency looks like it's about to tumble.

Disco Stu

Oct 27, 2017
Dude is on tilt.

They need to invoke the 25th. I can't believe that there are people who can't bring themselves to see how dangerous he is.

#FuckTheGOP

Buckle

Oct 27, 2017
Accuse?

Trump straight up came out and basically said "yeah, I did/said that shit. Heres the receipts. Go over em".

Dyle

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Like I'm going to believe the baby who can't fire his employees in person is going to meet the person who most seriously put his presidency in jeopardy. This rapid descent into further madness is unsettling, how much worse is it going to get in the coming months?