• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

IDontBeatGames

ThreadMarksman
Oct 29, 2017
New York
Need a threadmark for a transcript.

I don't wanna hear shit from this ......
You rang?
My fellow Americans,
I wanna speak to you tonight about the troubling events of the past week. As I've said, the incursion at the US Capital struck at the very heart of our republic. It angered and appalled millions of Americans across the political spectrum. I wanna be very clear, I unequivocally condemn the violence that we saw last week. Violence and vandalism have absolutely no place in our country and no place in our movement. Making America Great Again has always been about defending the rule of law, supporting the men and women of law enforcement and upholding our nation's most sacred traditions and values. Mob violence goes against everything I believe in and everything our movement stands for. No true supporter of mine can ever endorse political violence. No true supporter of mine can ever disrespect law enforcement or our great American flag. No true supporter of mine could ever threaten or harass their fellow Americans. If you do any of these things, you're not supporting our movement. You're attacking it and you're attacking our country. We cannot tolerate it.

Tragically over the course of the past year, made so difficult cause of COVID19, we have seen political violence spiral out of control. We have seen too many mobs, too many riots and too many acts of intimidation and destruction. It must stop. Whether you're on the right or on the left, a Democrat or a Republican, there is never a justification for violence. No excuses. No exceptions. America is a nation of laws. Those who engaged in the attacks last week will be brought to justice.

Now I'm asking for everyone who has ever believed in our agenda to be thinking of ways to ease tensions, calm tempers and help to promote peace in our country. There has been reporting that additional demonstrations are being planned in the coming days both here in Washington and of course the country. I have been briefed by the US Secret Service on the potential threats. Every American deserves to have their voice heard in a respectful and peaceful way. That is your first amendment right but I must emphasize that there must be no violence, no lawbreaking and no vandalism of any kind. Everyone must follow our laws and must obey the instructions of law enforcement. I have directed federal agencies to use all necessary resources to maintain order. In Washington DC, we are bringing in thousands of national guard members to secure the city and ensure that a transition can occur safely and without incident.

Like all of you, I was shocked and deeply saddened by the calamity at the Capitol last week. I wanna thank the hundreds of millions of incredible American citizens who have responded to this moment with calm, moderation and grace. We will get through this challenge, just like we always do. I also want to say a few words about the unprecedented assault on free speech that we have seen in recent days. These are times and difficult times. The efforts to censor, cancel and blacklist our fellow citizens are wrong and they are dangerous. What is needed now is for us to listen to one another, not silent one another. All of us can choose by our actions to rise above the ranking and find common ground and shared purpose. We must focus on advancing the interest of the whole nation, delivering the miracle vaccines, defeating the pandemic, rebuilding the economy, protecting our national security and upholding the rule of law.

Today, I am calling on all Americans to overcome the passions of the moment and join together as one American people. Let us choose to move forward united for the good of our families, our communities and our country. Thank you, God bless you and God bless America.

lupinko

Oct 26, 2017
picsart_01-13-03.30.0uukml.jpg

Had to whip this up quick, your post killed me lol

kjw29ujv_o8e2v6_1cabanj.png

Firmus_Anguis

Oct 30, 2017
"This is the the day he became President!"

(Psst! It only took losing all branches of government, and getting impeached twice.)

PAFenix

Unshakable Resolve
Nov 21, 2019
Imagine being one of his supporters, on No Fly Lists, potentially getting arrested in the coming months, if not arrested already......and hearing this from your Dear Leader. "No True Supporter Of Mine."

Tagg

Attempted to circumvent ban with an alt-account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
More than I expected from him. He must really think there's a chance impeachment will succeed.

LCGeek

Oct 28, 2017
He's a narcissist. I don't think he's capable of sincerity, it's always about him.

No debate

I don't think he ever considered he might lose and couldn't overturn the results somehow.

Bitch was so scared of biden he got impeached for it the 1st time. You're killing me smalls.

His diaper must be filling up much more often these days.

No doubt about that.

ScoobsJoestar

May 30, 2019
These scripted Donald Trump videos unnerve me because of how they sound compared to this usual insane tweets. Like it's still the same shit, but the fact he sounds somewhat coherent in his delivery feels off because of being used to his tweets.

Doesn't help that it makes me go "You know, if he stuck to talking like this during his whole presidency, I think a lot of people would've looked the other way even as he did horrible shit to minorities."

Aaron D.

Oct 25, 2017
It's a message his base needs to hear.

I hate him with every fiber of my being (along with all his enablers in gov. & press).

But it's still a good message for the safety of us all.

IDontBeatGames

ThreadMarksman
Oct 29, 2017
New York
Lmao talking about upholding the rule of law. Motherfucker you tried to overthrow the election. Fucking eat shit. Hope you get convicted in your impeachment and post presidency for state related charges. May you live in misery and ruin, you utter waste of life.
I know this wasn't specifically directed at me, but I want you to know that I felt the anger in this

TheWorthyEdge

Oct 25, 2017
I think this is a good message to the bumfucks that were at the capitol. Surprised he said that these people weren't his supporters.

Still a piece of shit and I hope he's impeached. It's also too little too late, but I think him saying you are no supporters of mine will actually get through to these fuckers and keep the smart ones safer.

Ocean Bones

Avenger
Oct 29, 2017
If he wants to bring the country together then all he needs to do is say Biden is president and bring him to the white house and make a show of it. Piece of shit.

Winstano

Editor-in-chief at nextgenbase.com
Verified
Oct 28, 2017
TL;DR

"I'm really sorry for what I definitely didn't do, can I have my Twitter account back now please?"

Mahonay

Oct 25, 2017
Pencils Vania
I think this is a good message to the bumfucks that were at the capitol. Surprised he said that these people weren't his supporters.

Still a piece of shit and I hope he's impeached. It's also too little too late, but I think him saying you are no supporters of mine will actually get through to these fuckers and keep the smart ones safer.
He did say behind closed doors that they were "low class". He isn't wrong about that.

Imagine being betrayed like this by Daddy.

golguin

Oct 29, 2017
So that video wasn't released until his impeachment was confirmed. Trying to reduce his legal jeapordy.

VanWinkle

Oct 25, 2017
This is one of those things where I don't believe a word he says, and it's far too little far too late, but I'm still glad it was said. Anything that might help even a tiny bit lessen the acts of his cult following is a good thing.

Winstano

Editor-in-chief at nextgenbase.com
Verified
Oct 28, 2017
It's nearly midnight in the UK. How long until there's a supercut of this speech and his other sites where he's done exactly what he's condemning in the video?

stew

Dec 2, 2017
The problem is not only that it's too little too late (and we know why he's doing this), but in the coming days he will say the opposite of what he just said. He will be talking about BLM, antifa, he will play the victim, he will say that the election was stolen. And this is what his supporters will retain.

Deleted member 64666

User requested account closure
Banned
Mar 20, 2020
We all know he is saying whatever he can to keep face and avoid a future filled with prison wine.

God, I HOPE THERE IS NO WAY HE GETS AWAY WITH IT. There's no more I'm sorry once you have your hands filled with bloods, and you have been repeating the same rhetoric for 4 years. Bye.

Tawpgun

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Imagine being arrested for a felony after fighting for your supreme leader and then he condemns you

get shit on

APOEERA

Oct 26, 2017
It's a good message that needs to be sent, but it feels far too late for it.

Trump could have said this at any time after the election. He's only saying it because the walls are closing in (Deutsche Bank, NYC, being deplatformed on social media, etc). His complaints about 'censorship' was probably added by him. I imagine there's another video where he goes off about the election and probably got told the video wouldn't be posted if he brought that up again.

The thing is those that supported Trump turned on him after his last video so they'll turn on him even more after this one and expect him to be defiant until he leaves. Of course, Trump could walk all of this back tomorrow too.

Really, the proper thing to have done for him in this video was to take responsibility for causing the riot/coup/insurrection and resign as President. He's just sad because he won't get money after his presidency.

Isamu

Dec 18, 2017
Downtown Rave City
I'm not sure why the White House released the edited version of the video, when the full unedited version exists. He actually mentions the Twitch ban on Pogchamp. You can watch it *here*

I Don't Like

Dec 11, 2017
Obviously at this point most of his supporters don't pay attention to this and claim he "has to say that."

And then the rest will actually get pissed off and call him a cuck.

Either way it ain't gonna stop anyone planning some shit.

Slayven

Never read a comic in his life
Oct 25, 2017
Funny, we won't get the real trump in a tweet 1am tonight