• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
May 24, 2019
This is fine with Republicans.

tht10iuh

rJyyT5y.jpg

Falore

Banned
Feb 15, 2019
I won't be sad if justice somehow finds roger stone in other ways.
Surely there are other things they can get him on as well.

bigred50

Oct 31, 2017
And Americans continue to twiddle their collective thumbs. Ho hum. Maybe things will change in November they say... hahaha!

Daphne

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Simple open corruption. A criminal abusing the power of his office to aid a criminal co-conspirator. Stone clearly didn't cooperate because he expected this. This is a another crime of Obstruction of Justice by Trump. You can't allow this power to anyone. Right now, you imagine people who cooperated are regretting it, while the emboldened criminals laugh, free to break everything further. Cohen, always a piece of shit, did at some point start to do things right; Stone never did.

This is a broken system. I couldn't be more disgusted.

Oh, and as always, fuck Lindsey Graham. It was by no means a first offence--it was a first time being held accountable for fucking once. Fuckers been at it for decades.

Last edited:

Voyager

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Everyone here that is going, "Not surprised...", "Expected..."

You guys are basically going, "Meh"

..and that's why Trump is able to keep doing these things. Instead of being outraged, everyone is just like "I knew it..", "I thought would have happened sooner...", "blah blah blah..."

Yeah the GOP is to blame but the media, Democrats, and Trump critics basically like "whatever.." are also the problem. Trump has relied on everyone losing their capacity for outrage and just moving on to the next thing. Remember when Trump pretended he never knew about Russian bounties against American soldiers? Remember after finally being "briefed" on it, he still did nothing?" Remember when he called it a "hoax"? Yeah I bet almost everyone already forgot about it. It was "expected", right?
I can't speak for others but Republican Congressmen have made it clear that Trump can do whatever he wants. The only recourse we have is voting in November, I plan to do so. I've also been donating to the Biden campaign, regularly and I've signed up to start phone banking for Biden. I'm fully aware of how outrageous this is but I'm also aware that we are powerless to do anything until this shit stain is removed from office.

Jeremy

Oct 25, 2017
Stone literally lied to Congress. It's an insult for anyone in Congress to shrug it off...

lush

Oct 26, 2017
Knoxville, TN
Glad this admin is focused on the important stuff as COVID-19 continues to wreack havoc, we're at 21% unemployment, and the federal unemployment benefit/eviction moratorium are ending.

Meanwhile Senate Republicans sit idly by and support this shit. The party of lying, corruption, and ratfucking.

Deleted member 3017

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
FUCK our god damn President and F U C K the Republican Party

I'm so fucking ashamed to be an American

BoboBrazil

Attempted to circumvent a ban with an alt
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Manfort's chilling at home thanks to corona. He doesn't need a pardon right now

jroc74

Oct 27, 2017

Marshall Cohen @MarshallCohen

If Trump steps in and prevents Roger Stone from going to prison..... he will be going against the wishes of (1) the Justice Department that argued for incarceration, (2) the judge who sentenced him to 3+ years, and (3) the appeals court that just rejected his bid to delay prison.

7:08 PM · Jul 10, 2020

Maggie Haberman @maggieNYT

@MarcACaputo had a good rundown yesterday on the battle inside the White House, where there were more people trying to stop it from happening than there were folks trying to push it through

7:55 PM · Jul 10, 2020

Let them fight.

He's becoming more unhinged. Good. He might actually make an unforgivable mistake. Unforgivable by GOP standards.

LebGuns

Oct 25, 2017
There are some serious, glaring flaws with the powers of the presidency. How is it even possible that the president can provide clemency and pardons to people implicated in their crimes? We saw this with Nixon too, and no one through to close that loophole?

BoboBrazil

Attempted to circumvent a ban with an alt
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Remember for Trump tearing down a statue is worth 10+ years in prison, but treason isn't worth a day in prison

Zips

Oct 25, 2017
And again on a Friday night, as if right on cue.

This shit is so predictable.

RedMercury

Blue Venus
Dec 24, 2017
They are using his age as a justification he shouldn't be in jail... after years of "lock her up" towards Hillary Clinton who is older than he is. Okay.

Cipherr

Oct 26, 2017
Shit its going to be worse than this once he loses. Or maybe hes accepted that hes lost and is getting ready early?

Yeah hes going to pardon a shit load of scumbags on his way out.

A fucking shitload.

-Le Monde-

Avenger
Dec 8, 2017
Law & order means nothing to these people.
On the plus side, Roger is dumb enough to get himself infected with covid19.

Caz

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Canada
Aren't there state-level sentences that they still have to serve for?

RDreamer

Oct 25, 2017
Frank Wilhoit: "Conservatism consists of exactly one proposition …There must be in-groups whom the law protects but does not bind, alongside out-groups whom the law binds but does not protect."