• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

HotHamBoy

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Has anyone heard about the sailboat thing with her? My weird coworker brought up that she is not to be trusted because she asks for money but is rich and rides a solar powered sail boat. I wasn't really listening to him. She's worthy of being the time cover to me. A lot of people took note, even the president
This is how bullshit spreads, you know.

"Has anyone heard about this thing? I mean, i dont have an actual source and i don't really know the details but it sounds bad! People are saying!"

and now someone hears it from you and goes on to the next guy, "hey, i heard a thing"

It's literally how Trump disseminates his bullshit.

even if her family is rich and has a sailboat (wtf?) she is a minor with no wealth of her own who has clearly devoted her time to a thankless ethical, social and environmental quest. An act of public service. One (rich?) family cannot save the planet on their own and she is doing more than ANY of us, regardless of our wealth.

Last edited:

Dragon1893

Oct 25, 2017
8pxhSlJ.png

Holy shit lol. I can't...

Tawpgun

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
It's so weird how republicans are so obsessed with a little girl. I mean I can see why maybe Roy Moore would be, but all the others?

Oct 29, 2017
This is how bullshit spreads, you know.

"Has anyone heard about this thing? I mean, i dont have an actual source and i don't really know the details but it sounds bad! People are saying!"

and now someone hears it from you and goes on to the next guy, "hey, i heard a thing"

It's literally how Trump disseminates his bullshit.
Might want to lay off a little. I didn't mean to have a divisive talking point, I actually wanted to know what the boat thing was about.

mreddie

Oct 26, 2017
What a shock, any female in a position of power or attention and he tries to make it about himself and demean her.

HotHamBoy

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Might want to lay off a little. I didn't mean to have a divisive talking point, I actually wanted to know what the boat thing was about.
Yeah but you could google it too

It's not her boat. People are giving her rides.

she doesn't fly because of the emissions.

Here's your co-workers conspiracy spin trash:

i actually forgot her mom was a famous opera singer so I think we all already knew she came from a family of high standing.

Last edited:

Begaria

Oct 27, 2017
It took him 50+ years and becoming President before Time named him Person of the Year.

It took one speech (and a lot of activism) for a 16 year old to become Person of the Year.

Yeah, he's bitter, and I love it.

Catdaddy

Oct 27, 2017
TN
Has anyone contacted Melania about teenage bullying? #bebest
I guess that doesn't apply to her 'tweets like a 12 year old' husband...

danowat

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I hope Greta is a thorn in Trumpets side until the day he dies, just knowing that he is triggered by a 16 year old girl brings me a lot of joy.

score01

Oct 27, 2017
Cannot believe that this is the president of the United States and that this behaviour is now accepted as the norm.

Deleted member 21709

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Has anyone heard about the sailboat thing with her? My weird coworker brought up that she is not to be trusted because she asks for money but is rich and rides a solar powered sail boat. I wasn't really listening to him. She's worthy of being the time cover to me. A lot of people took note, even the president

Why are you second hand spreading that horse shit?

Palantiri

Oct 25, 2017
That Melania tweet just speaks to how vapid, and disingenuous these faux-monids are. Not only does she attack Great's agency, but her legitimacy and her drive to stand up against an institution that is maintained by bullying and harassing those that dare ask "Why?" and seek another way.

Everything Melania has pretended to stand for is undermined by that one tweet. Not that it matters. These cretins aren't speaking to the subject of their outrage, but merely feigning outrage to fan the fires of their fascist fanbase.

I think, perhaps the worst is not that these bloviating shit stains like Trump and Bolosonaro whine about Greta's standing, but that so very few world leaders are actually commending her and standing with her. If the only narrative is dismissive, whether childish or not, then there is no path forward.

Afrikan

Oct 28, 2017
somewhere in her twitter message I came across this. Might have to pick one up myself.

ELlHcP9XsAAEIEW.jpg

Last edited:

Meauxse

Oct 25, 2017
New Orleans, LA

Your coworker is an idiot. Sailboats use wind, dummy.

Oct 29, 2017
Can we stop replying to my post? I get it, I should've just googled the topic real quick. In no way was I putting weight into the coworkers story. For that, I can see how having this in a public forum causes it to spread further. Thanks.

Unicorn

One Winged Slayer
Oct 29, 2017
Can't even wait for her to be an adult before coming in with the "women and their emotions" pedantry.

KoreanBBQ

PR guy at The Amplifier Group
Verified
Nov 29, 2017
Literally nothing about how low Trump can go surprises me anymore. I would have thought "insulting a child" would at least get an eyebrow raise from me, but alas, it hasn't. I just don't understand how anyone can defend this kind of behavior.

Oct 29, 2017
I can't tell anymore if this stuff is calculated to anger liberals, or if he really is the world's turboest douche, or if those two things are even distinguishable.

ItchyTasty

Feb 3, 2019
I think it's good, this just means that she's effectful enough for him to feel threatened by and pay attention to her.

EdibleKnife

Oct 29, 2017
This is kinda why I never have and still just can't find Trump "funny". Both on regular level from day to day antics and through parody impressions, I just never even crack a smile when exposed to this dude. I hate his face. I hate his voice. I hate his family and associates just the same. And moments like these don't make me laugh, rather they make me feel ashamed and frustrated. All I can think when I look at that tweet is "how can an adult of any status publicly be this unabashedly pathetic?" It's just gross and sad.

Cannot believe that this is the president of the United States and that this behaviour is now accepted as the norm.

A combo of Republicans in and outside politics performing & swallowing whatever is necessary to advance their harmful agendas and supposedly liberal people giving ground to those deplorables for the sake of "fairness" or apathy. It's times like these that the naive mantra of "It can't happen here" becomes all the more laughable. We need to be vigilant because the US isn't immune to putting childish, inhumane dictators in power.