• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

ElectricBlanketFire

What year is this?
Oct 25, 2017
He's angry about her being named Time's person of the year:

I'm honestly super pissed off reading this. Insecure fucking prick.

hitme

Oct 26, 2017
The first person to be granted of dancing on this old man's corpse will be Greta.

.. and I can't wait.

skeptem

Oct 25, 2017
The President of the United States insults and mocks 16 Year old girl concerned about the environment and our future.

Raijinto

self-requested ban
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Yes Trump, it is indeed ridiculous that this annoys you so. You need like an anger management course or something. Chill Trump Chill!

Westbahnhof

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Austria
Imagine being this pathetic.
This man will die one day as one of the most rightfully despised and ridiculed people. That's his legacy. He'll be a blemish and a joke forever. I hope he knows that.

Semfry

Oct 25, 2017
Imagine being possibly the most powerful man in the world and getting owned by a child.

PhoncipleBone

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Kentucky, USA
8pxhSlJ.png

LATOTHEBAY

Banned
Sep 26, 2019
Its concerning that this is what is on his mind. Of all the things he could be thinking about, this is what's bugging him?! My goodness.

sibarraz

Prophet of Regret - One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Now Donald, show me on this doll where the 16 year old girl hurt your masculinity

Dust

C H A O S
Oct 25, 2017
Twitter is our Skynet, we need to go back in time and destroy it.

Deleted member 46489

User requested account closure
Banned
Aug 7, 2018
Wait, why's anyone pissed at this? This is hilarious. Man I love seeing all of his jealousy for a 16 year old out on the internet like this. Just cements his manbaby status.

boontobias

Avenger
Apr 14, 2018
After that strange tweet talking about randomly her and sex predator Epstein, I'm convinced her most vocal weird haters are all also sex perverts.

MasterYoshi

Oct 27, 2017
This shit just makes me add another log to the bonfire for the inevitable "Donald Trump has kicked the bucket party" some day.

methane47

Oct 28, 2017
The more annoying thing about that tweet is how randomly capitalizes words.

I have to admit, I do the same though. I dont know if it's about trying to show emphasis on text to denote how a sentence should be spoken.
I regularly have to scan back through my typing to remove errant capitalized words.

DrForester

Mod of the Year 2006
Oct 25, 2017
Wasn't his racist wife just complaining about attacking children just a week ago because someone casually mentioned her child?

Chirotera

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Fucking Greta man. I'm so sick of her and her fight to *checks notes* secure a sustainable future for her generation before climate change displaces millions and causes another mass extinction while lowering their quality of life so a bunch of rich old white people can enjoy their millions and be dead before suffering the consequences of their greed. Go watch some movies Greta! Lol!