• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Grimminski

Oct 27, 2017
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
President Trump adjusted his strategy against the coronavirus on Monday, tweeting his desire for Americans to endanger themselves and others by going back to work far ahead of what has been recommended by public health officials. But on Tuesday the president made clear that there's one thing he isn't changing about his approach to the outbreak: blaming his administration's incompetence on others, particularly New York Governor Andrew Cuomo.

During a Fox News town hall event in the White House Rose Garden, Trump ramped up his attacks on the governor, who has been a vocal critic of the federal government's sluggish response to the outbreak. In doing so, Trump said the quiet part out loud about how he views his relationship with states. "It's a two-way street," he said. "They have to treat us well, also. They can't say, oh, gee, we should get this, we should get that."

www.rollingstone.com

Trump Suggests States Need to Bribe Him With Praise to Get Federal Assistance for COVID-19

President Trump said Tuesday that the federal government providing COVID-19 aid to states desperate for equipment is a "two-way street."

We means ME. I need a fucking drink.

B-Dubs

That's some catch, that catch-22
On Break
Oct 25, 2017
oh ffs

He is going to get so many people killed.

I need a drink...

Wraith

Jun 28, 2018
U.S. governors are left in the position of deciding whether they need to properly massage Trump's ego in the middle of a pandemic in order to receive proper federal assistance.

Trump saying "Be nice to me or I will fuck you over." People will die because this thin-skinned narcissist's delicate feelings were hurt.

Deleted member 1086

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Boise Area, Idaho
imagine doing all the wrong things during a national crisis.

he's turning this into something about himself in as stupid of a way as that dumb Spicoli dude at Spring Break in Florida.

Musubi

Unshakable Resolve - Prophet of Truth
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I wish he would just quit dog whistling and just say "Hey, I don't care if your family dies I just want the stock market to do well"

Ensorcell

Oct 27, 2017
He should hold a contest and the governor that sticks their tongue the farthest up his ass gets his undivided attention!

OP
OP
Grimminski

Grimminski

Oct 27, 2017
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
tenor.gif

captmcblack

Oct 25, 2017
Imagine the country is attacked and the aid only comes to cities and states that got blown up if their mayors and governors kiss the ring and pay homage/don't criticize - even if the commander in chief is supposed to make command and preparation decisions to keep those municipalities from blowing up.

Like, George W telling NYC on 9/20/2001 that they won't get any assistance because Giuliani criticized the FBI.

Matsukaze

Oct 25, 2017
So, states are getting left in the lurch because his ego wasn't sufficiently jerked off.

Splendid.

ThatCrazyGuy

Nov 27, 2017
Fuck this motherfucker. What a terrible leader. And human being.

Imagine if Obama said this.

God, I want Obama back. A real leader.

Deleted member 8468

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
This man is ranting about shit someone else did in 2015 when asked about what HE was doing last month.

Fun to see that Fox news reporter dig him about social distancing.

Deleted member 5359

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Secession time for California. No purpose in participating in and funding a federal government that is actively harming you.

Deleted member 135

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
The states that actually care about their people should all band together to help each other and totally ignore the federal government.

Fjordson

Oct 25, 2017
Damn, we are even more fucked now in California.

edit: didn't mean more than New York, just that Corona was already progressing fast in CA.

VariantX

Oct 25, 2017
Columbia, SC
Imagine the country is attacked and the aid only comes to cities and states that got blown up if their mayors and governors kiss the ring and pay homage/don't criticize - even if the commander in chief is supposed to make command and preparation decisions to keep those municipalities from blowing up.

Like, George W telling NYC on 9/20/2001 that they won't get any assistance because Giuliani criticized the FBI.

I can't imagine it because I don't think any other president in recent history would ever be shitty enough to say that.