• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Deleted member 6263

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Daniel 11:37-38
He shall regard neither the God of his fathers nor the desire of women, nor regard any god; for he shall exalt himself above them all. But in their place he shall honor a god of fortresses; and a god which his fathers did not know he shall honor with gold and silver, with precious stones and pleasant things.

Add this to the list of reasons that Trump is probably the anti Christ.

Sky Chief

Oct 30, 2017
i still don't get this. this would be like a football team declaring victory at the end of the 3rd quarter.

the Electoral College is just gonna be like, "uh, okay Trump. But ya didn't?"

Electoral College is not that simple, see the Van Jones video posted before and this https://youtu.be/2piJKooKQus

If it goes to Congress to ratify the result then the vote is by Delegation and there are more R delegations in Congress. This could be a huge clusterfuck.

All this said it's going to be funny to watch Trump spin 180 while leaving black tire marks on the pavement, if Biden takes Florida early.

Going to be a storm of tweets that "MUST COUNT EVERY VOTE! NO TIME LIMIT, WE WILL COUNT FOUR MORE YEARS!! MAGA!"

Oct 30, 2017
Electoral College is not that simple, see the Van Jones video posted before and this https://youtu.be/2piJKooKQus

If it goes to Congress to ratify the result then the vote is by Delegation and there are more R delegations in Congress. This could be a huge clusterfuck.
How have there been no safeguards put in place to prevent shit like this? If it happened in 1876, why wouldn't they ratify the Constitution to simply give the EC full control over the election counts and limit the president's powers during this time (Nov. 3rd - Dec. 14th)?

FatPuppy

Jun 18, 2018
Daniel 11:37-38
He shall regard neither the God of his fathers nor the desire of women, nor regard any god; for he shall exalt himself above them all. But in their place he shall honor a god of fortresses; and a god which his fathers did not know he shall honor with gold and silver, with precious stones and pleasant things.

Add this to the list of reasons that Trump is probably the anti Christ.

Nah, he's too lame and pathetic to be the Anti-Christ. The devil should honestly be able to do much better than Donny Boy. Satan should be bringing his A game for the end times, not just phoning it in with the equivalent of a college student that forgot about the paper being due in three hours after parting all night and rushes to fill in something that technically meets all the requirements.

Deleted member 6263

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Nah, he's too lame and pathetic to be the Anti-Christ. The devil should honestly be able to do much better than Donny Boy. Satan should be bringing his A game for the end times, not just phoning it in with the equivalent of a college student that forgot about the paper being due in three hours after parting all night and rushes to fill in something that technically meets all the requirements.
lol see that's what I was thinking too but then I thought, "isn't that what Satan would want me to expect???". He playing 4D chess while God's just shaking his head.

Pet

More helpful than the IRS
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
SoCal

Isn't Congress D-controlled though?

*edit: House of Reps. I thought they ratified. I don't remember though.

Sky Chief

Oct 30, 2017
Isn't Congress D-controlled though?

*edit: House of Reps. I thought they ratified. I don't remember though.

Yes, but the vote is by Delegation, not Member. There are more D members of Congress but more of the state delegations are R because Rs come disproportionately from low population shitholes.

Pororoka

Nov 1, 2017
MX
I'm a Mexico and I'll gladly send around 5000 bricks and some sacks of concrete if that helps in keeping him inside.

Dark Mantonio

Nov 1, 2017
absolutely_safe_capsuymju9.png

Cth

The Fallen
Oct 29, 2017
Imagine the optics going out to the world if he has to be removed forcibly.

2020 going out with a cherry on top.

Capra

Oct 25, 2017

I feel like if the devil was gonna put someone in place to end the world it'd be the ultimate fuck you to God and his creation to make it the most pathetic specimen of humanity possible. Like, "I didn't even have to do this with someone competent like in the movies. That's how worthless you fuckers are."

UrbanDandy

Oct 25, 2017
I knew something like this would happen. In the chance that Trump would be re- elected, that people could mob the White House and try to storm it like the French Revolution.

Mar Tuuk

Oct 31, 2017
He's definitely preparing for the storm of election night. Right now I'm surprised he's doing 5 rallies in a day only to leave all of them stranded

Firebrand

Oct 25, 2017
All this said it's going to be funny to watch Trump spin 180 while leaving black tire marks on the pavement, if Biden takes Florida early.

Going to be a storm of tweets that "MUST COUNT EVERY VOTE! NO TIME LIMIT, WE WILL COUNT FOUR MORE YEARS!! MAGA!"
"I'd love to share the election results but they're still under audit."

JigglesBunny

Prophet of Truth
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Chicago
Four years later and the only wall this fucker ever built was to protect his own ass. A poignant bookend to his miserable presidency.

philipnorth

Oct 31, 2017
Just looking at the protest stuff on that fence. Wow.

Serious question, has there ever been any other president that met this kind of protest right before an election?

LinkStrikesBack

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
I'm way out of shape and I could definitely scale that wall.

I've never really climbed anything beyond a couple of silly days at a climbing ropes course type thing, and yeah, me too? Like , if it wasn't for the fact you'd probably get shot in short order after doing so, who is it they actually expect that to stop?

The one irony is the Orange lardass definitely won't be scaling that himself, he's trapping himself in there if it really does go wrong.