• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sandersson

Banned
Feb 5, 2018
Oh yeah im sure the murdered young man is definately rooting for the job numbers... I would be stoked!

Weltall Zero

Game Developer
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Madrid
Trump speaks to the percentage of Americans that equate him to the second coming of Christ and will happily lap this shit up. At this point in time, trying to understand the mindset of these people is an exercise in futility. Don't assume stupidity on his part; he's simply not speaking to you or anyone you would recognize as a working human mind.

Oct 25, 2017
I laughed. The man has an amazing ability to say the literal *worst* possible thing over and over with a straight face. Good lord.

Avitus

Oct 25, 2017
If you paid someone to push the buttons of people, I'm not sure even they'd come up with this

Deleted member 3010

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I expect the protests to be particularly strong tonight, may it just be because of this or the crass accumulation of police brutality videos we got from all the previous days.

Forerunner

Resetufologist
The Fallen
Oct 30, 2017
giphy.gif

RailWays

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Ah yes, job numbers totally making up for the fact that police indiscriminately murder black folks in the streets, regardless of their financial position.

Fuck off

Dec 22, 2017
Jesus christ he is the dumbest most narcissistic asshole of all time.

And he also LOOKS like an idiot too, with that baggy suit and Johnny from Karate Kid haircut.

Status
Not open for further replies.