• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

FreezePeach

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I think this was a calculated trial to test out the use of military on Americans peacefully protesting and if he gets away with it. People are in shock by how ridiculous this is, but trump every time wraps a new norm being broken in laughable absurdity. I think there are brains behind this takeover.

jerf

Nov 1, 2017
surprised he didn't have to take it out of the shrink wrap first. Probably had an aid do it 5 minutes before.

Nov 7, 2017
You can tell he's just spitefully doing these things now to prove a point. How he holds up the bible like 'ok get your pic'.

I know it's been said a lot but i feel the tide is turning for this guy - more and more he's just showing his ass and that he's a complete and utter failure.

wenis

Oct 25, 2017
It's almost like its a signal or something. a signal to someone or something to let them know he's in. into something.

skeezx

Oct 27, 2017
i fully trust the commander in chief to know his way around the bible. even though our founding fathers could give less of a fuck about it but yeah... BIBLE POWER

Nov 7, 2017
Does he say 'it's a bible' in that video?

HIs hair and face are starting to look more and more ridiculous too. His combover is like a mushroom platform and his face has sagged into a permanent scowl.

Euron

Oct 27, 2017
Ok I've changed my opinion: You all better fucking vote for Biden. Trump's fascism isn't verbal anymore, he's actually carrying out shit. Anyone who has the ability to change this and refuses to do so is playing a role in it happening.

Deleted member 58401

User requested account closure
Banned
Jul 7, 2019
I think this was a calculated trial to test out the use of military on Americans peacefully protesting and if he gets away with it. People are in shock by how ridiculous this is, but trump every time wraps a new norm being broken in laughable absurdity. I think there are brains behind this takeover.
Certainly not his brains, but this has the ring of truth. The norms he's breaking are the norms he needed to break to get us to this exact point, to some degree.

Dalek

Oct 25, 2017
5lSc.gif

Lol

Dalek

Oct 25, 2017
Ok I've changed my opinion: You all better fucking vote for Biden. Trump's fascism isn't verbal anymore, he's actually carrying out shit. Anyone who has the ability to change this and refuses to do so is playing a role in it happening.

Hold up. What was your opinion BEFORE today??

Euron

Oct 27, 2017
Hold up. What was your opinion BEFORE today??
I've tried to reconcile with people on Era who can't stand Biden (be it the Reade accusations or simply policy) that they should at least vote in the Senate elections no matter what but today has proven that the situation is far more dire than it once was. Trump needs to lose no matter what.

Jag

Oct 26, 2017

Have you not been paying attention?

Deleted member 16657

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017

Euron

Oct 27, 2017
Have you not been paying attention?
No, I have been (see my post above). I've just been willing to compromise in an effort to get people who'd normally sit out to vote for something productive (Senate, since it's winnable). But now fuck everything else, vote for Biden or you're part of the problem.

Oct 25, 2017
Fumbling with that bible like it's the first time he has ever seen one.
"Hmm. It's heavier than I expected. Lots of pages. Guess that's why it's so popular"
I know it's been asked before (and he dodged the questions) but I would love it if someone really put him on the spot on a few bible basics in public.

dude literally couldn't even spit out the most basic bumper sticker john 316 when asked his favorite bible verse

Oct 27, 2017
I still havent figured out multiquote fpr some reason lol. Anyway, thanks for the answers.

Pls vote, i dont think the US can survive another 4 years of this guy without a civil war

WrenchNinja

Oct 25, 2017
Canada
I used to think he should go to prison, and watch his legacy crumble before him. All his hotels losing his name, him losing his stupid resorts, him losing all his assets, his kid changing his name - just everything. Just becoming a piece in the history books of poisonous time in the world.

Now I just want him ended permanently. I don't care anymore.

Mullet2000

Oct 25, 2017
Toronto
Pretty blatant show of force. It's not about the photo-op, it's to show he can/will use overwhelming force on the crowd if he pleases. Even for an insignificant reason.

The Albatross

Oct 25, 2017
Fumbling with that bible like it's the first time he has ever seen one.
"Hmm. It's heavier than I expected. Lots of pages. Guess that's why it's so popular"

He'd never give credit to it without promoting his shitty books he never wrote. Would say something like "great book, wonderful, very powerful book some people love it have told me it's 1st maybe 2nd most important book after Art of the Deal."