• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Davidion

Charitable King
Oct 27, 2017
This is good for 2 reason
1. It will hopefully get the idiots to start to wearing masks
2. The remaining idiots who refuse to wear a mask will disapprove of him for doing this

tenor.gif

Yep, and also fracture the base, little by little

Though as a Chinese guy that lovely bit of overt racism is going to be fun to deal with

Zhengi

Avenger
Oct 28, 2017
I wonder if the crazies are too far gone to listen to him. This should be interesting. Hopefully most will listen to him cause this virus needs to be brought under control.

Dust

C H A O S
Oct 25, 2017
How the FUCK is wearing face mask a national wide social/political problem?! What the fuck is wrong with the USA?

Is it owning the libs at LV99 or do idiots actually think this (wearing a mask) is attack on their """freedom"""?

TitlePending

The Fallen
Dec 26, 2018
It reads like parody, and I wish it were. *SOBS*

It's also kind of funny (yet terribly sad) to read the responses from people saying he's giving in to the Deep State and masks don't work.

Forsaken82

Oct 27, 2017
That isn't encouragement. He's literally trolling american's with that " your favorite president" line. This is him mocking mask wearing.

Doggg

▲ Legend ▲
Nov 17, 2017
"Favorite president" in that there is technically only one president...

ElectricBlanketFire

What year is this?
Oct 25, 2017
The thing is, wearing a mask IS patriotic as it's what's best for everyone and the country.

Coming from a white nationalist though? That's rich.

Ziltoidia 9

Oct 25, 2017
I often wonder if a vaccine comes out in October if he would be able to take credit and get re-elected

Deleted member 18944

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Is it owning the libs at LV99 or do idiots actually think this (wearing a mask) is attack on their """freedom"""?

It's my patriotic duty to be a dipshit brain dead individualist who constantly obsesses over entities that entirely contradict my ideas of being only for myself at all times to ensure that people who think differently than me "get owned" because I read on a facebook group that liberals are all funded by george soros himself and that they're trying to eradicate my freedom to be a dumb fuck.

MercuryLS

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I've always loved masks, no one loves masks more than me. I've been wearing a racist mask for decades. That proves I love masks.

BFIB

Oct 25, 2017
Had a feeling this was coming. He's rushing out to these briefings again and expect somber Trump to return and be all about the virus.

It won't work.

Nocturne

Oct 25, 2017
hey trump is finally telling people to meet the barest possible minimum for public health and safety and he
This is good for 2 reason
1. It will hopefully get the idiots to start to wearing masks
2. The remaining idiots who refuse to wear a mask will disapprove of him for doing this

tenor.gif
...and invites further harassment and violence against chinese people and other asian diaspora

but acceptable casualties i'm sure. absolute win.

Mahonay

Oct 25, 2017
Pencils Vania
Quite late.. too many deaths. His followers gonna be confused lol
Just last night at my gorcery store I had 4 customers (3 separate groups of shoppers) come in all around the same time without masks. Trump and the GOP's brainwashing people into not wearing mask was getting more and more widespread.

Trump is such a fucking horrible cunt.