• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
if you had listened to him your FUCKING CHILD wouldn't have caught the virus, you syphilitic boil

jett

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
The US so desperately needs to vote this worthless POS out.

ElectricBlanketFire

What year is this?
Oct 25, 2017
7T3zzyu.gif

Zip

Oct 28, 2017
Confused by his math on presumably enacting more precautions based on Fauci somehow causing more infections and deaths.

MasterChumly

Oct 25, 2017
I know that there is absolutely zero thought behind this but I would love for him to explain how fauci would have caused that many deaths

krazen

Oct 27, 2017
Gentrified Brooklyn
Dude just doesn't have the brain wiring to understand the basics of how to run his own campaign. Fauci's been the one shining light of the admin's response, so attacking him serves no purpose.

Dude is just salty he had some TV time over the weekend. Also, I would like the math on there would be less deaths without the only guy in the administration telling the citizens to PPE up'.

olag

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
I really really wish ...things would happen to this man and his brainless supporters.

Tagg

Attempted to circumvent ban with an alt-account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Props to Fauci for continuing to put up with this administration for the sake of the American public.

Makoto Yuki

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
The same science that saved his ass is terrible. The man who is trying to stop Corona Virus is terrible. Anyone who apposes him is terrible.

Trump, is terrible.

At least he is consistent at being terrible.

Pockets

Oct 27, 2017
How the fuck is this man everything you hate about politics yet not a politician that doesn't play politics? How do people believe that? How?

cameron

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
Just a reminder that the Trump campaign has been using Fauci in their ads (and without his permission):

Josh Campbell @joshscampbell

Important point by @kaitlancollins: As President Trump trashes Dr. Fauci, don't forget the Trump campaign recently used Fauci (without permission) in a campaign advertisement because they know Fauci has such high public approval ratings.

12:07 PM · Oct 19, 2020

Nephtes

Oct 27, 2017
I have 0 clue why Fauci hasn't resigned in protest. It's not like Trump is listening to him...

reKon

Oct 25, 2017
I can't wait until this shitstain is out. But even that won't enough for me.

Goddo Hando

Oct 25, 2017
Chicago
trump has really been big on domestic violence/drug abuse/suicide going up if we went to a full lockdown but lets go with the method that just prolongs this problem

C.Mongler

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Washington, DC
People are tired of COVID because our leadership does fuck-all about it and allows for it to be a perpetual issue with no real end in sight, not because the director of NIAID routinely gives advice that goes completely ignored by said leadership. But of course this big-brained fucking dipshit wants to equate the fact that he didn't die to "oh he got it all wrong!!" when not even a sliver of a fraction of the country would have access to the care and experimental treatments he got.

Would love to understand how 800,000 people would have died if we: wore face coverings and avoided social outings??? The stupid fucking suicide/DV schtick they've been peddling, even though that is arguably an even bigger issue with Trump's do-nothing approach??

Oct 26, 2017
I have 0 clue why Fauci hasn't resigned in protest. It's not like Trump is listening to him...

Why resign at this point? Fauci alone puts Trump in a Kobayashi Maru situation: 1) Fauci stays = Trump can't spew do his bullshit unchecked and Fauci still is respected amongst peers as a voice of reason in health care. 2) Fauci leaves or gets fired = Trump looks like a clown with an agenda, and PR would be immensely negative against him.

P-Bo

One Winged Slayer
Jun 17, 2019
The week after next week, the week after next week, the week after next week...

Deleted member 2802

Community Resetter
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
He said billions of lives saved too

It's crazy grandpa with a megaphone saying whatever he wants because it's the biggest megaphone