• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Harbinger00

Oct 27, 2017
when you look at it like that, its pretty crazy. I think thats the iraq war total + civilian casualties isnt it? killed ourselves to own the libs, did we..

I feel like it's skyrocketed in the past couple months, too. Their covid response was always bad, but they literally just gave up after the election.

Haunted

Banned
Nov 3, 2017
"We made America Great Again."

POINTS AT FUCKING EVERYTHING.

SpankyDoodle

Oct 25, 2017
Obama was blamed for Bush recession from the day he stepped into the office till the day he left. Suddenly the economy became great because new president Trump said it was great.

I hope Biden admin ferociously pushes back on this talking point.
Yeah me too, I'm so tired of this bullshit cycle. Time to break it.

when you look at it like that, its pretty crazy. I think thats the iraq war total + civilian casualties isnt it? killed ourselves to own the libs, did we..
IIRC we're about to pass the number of Americans killed in WW2. Probably by the end of the month? We passed the number killed in WW1 quite a while ago. Google says the total number of Americans killed in the Iraq War was 4,424 and we've come close to that in just daily deaths, haven't we?

Actually while Googling just now I'm seeing we're at 411,486 US Covid Deaths? So we surpassed WW2 before I was done with this post :\

I Don't Like

Dec 11, 2017
God the whole deliberate refusal to name Biden by name is just soooooo fucking petty. I mean if you're already talking about the next administration is your ego so fucking fragile you can't say the name of the guy who beat you? Holy shit.

Dalek

Oct 25, 2017
My sister just texted me and said she saw that Trump is cancelling the farewell ceremony. Has anyone else seen this?

I Don't Like

Dec 11, 2017
I mean, yeah it is. Petty is hardly unexpected.

But it seems so over the top even for this piece of shit. If you don't want to talk about the loss or admit you legitimately lost or mention the voters on the other side whose voices should be respected, I get it, but you can't even say the incoming guy's fucking NAME????? Lmao.

Leunamus

May 18, 2019
I kinda want to go on thedonald.win to see the coping with my own eyes but I'm afraid that'll land me on a list.

Dupy

Oct 31, 2017
I can't believe in 6.5 hours this shithead is getting on a plane and exiling himself in Florida to play golf probably for the rest of his miserable life. So glad he's not going to the inauguration and we don't have to see or hear people talk about this human garbage.

Good riddance. Bring on competent governing please.

Firmus_Anguis

Oct 30, 2017
I can't stand his fucking voice. I couldn't listen to it anymore, turned that shit off.

Twitter should've banned the bitch much sooner, but those fuckers are just as guilty for enabling him. I love that his direct line of communication was taken from him. After weeks of not hearing or seeing anything from him, hearing or seeing him gives me PTSD.

I hope he and his fucking supporters are miserable as fuck.

Katana_Strikes

Unshakable Resolve
Oct 29, 2017
Dunno if posted but this is life and the soundtrack to my day:

"We never want to see your big fat ass again"

Just brilliant.

Dizzy Ukulele

Oct 28, 2017
He's got one thing going for him. He can stand in front of a camera and lie for 20 minutes without breaking a sweat. It's a talent.

Sidewinder

Oct 25, 2017
Bye Orange Turd, fuck off into some dark corner of the earth and never come back to the light of day.

Disco

Oct 25, 2017
It's been a wild 4 years. History books.

Hopefully no Trump party comes to light or none of his garbage offspring makes political runs.

Weltall Zero

Game Developer
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Madrid
"All Americans were horrified by the assault on our Capitol. Political violence is an attack on everything we cherish as Americans. It can never be tolerated," he says. "Now, as I prepare to hand power over to a new administration at noon on Wednesday, I want you to know that the movement we started is only just beginning."

Kind of mixed message here, innit.

Love that he's implicitly calling his insurrectionist supporters "not Americans", though. That's probably got to hurt them more than anything else. :)