• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

vacantseas

Oct 27, 2017
Watch the fucking video. These are awful people but they're not watching the attempted coup. They're clearing watching monitors adjacent to the stage that the president* spoke at that morning, directly before he went on stage.

gspec

Oct 25, 2017
Even if those were federal crimes wouldn't Trump can just pardon his whole family and himself.

Oct 25, 2017
Toronto, ON
These people are absolutely garbage but unless I'm missing a Twitter thread, this video doesn't reflect the thread title or the comments of some folks in the thread. This is misinformation and should be locked.

discotheque

Dec 23, 2019
A mod should lock this thread. Totally understandable that people are upset but stuff like this just obfuscates the issues.

adavids

Oct 27, 2017
I don't think this is what you think it is, at 28 seconds Trump Jr. is doing a countdown to the live stream which I'd assume is of Orange's speech that culminated in the Coup.

I am furious about what happened but people need to be more diligent in what they share. Don't be like Matt Gaetz.

Status
Not open for further replies.