• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Dest

Has seen more 10s than EA ever will
Coward
Jun 4, 2018
Work
Ah, the one thing Trump suggests that Era members are already good at, including myself.

Darryl M R

The Spectacular PlayStation-Man
Oct 25, 2017
Actually interesting seeing how some MAGA peeps showed their clown shoes yesterday by boasting about how they aren't practicing social distancing.

Edit: Found the Red Robin girl tweet.

I can't confirm her MAGA power levels, but everything to me screams Conservative. So I think it is actually impactful that this idiot is screaming at people on Twitter.

Tamanon

Oct 25, 2017
"OK Mr. Trump. Here's the main things we need to convey to people in this time of crisis. The most important one is social distancing, but we need people to understand why"
"Got it, I'll get the message out"

linkboy

Oct 26, 2017
Reno
Is is sad that this is probably the sanest thing he's ever said during his entire administration, and even that's not enough.

God, I can't stand his dumbass.

Everyday Math

Oct 25, 2017
Meanwhile, the hero we need....

giphy.gif

Witness

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
New York
Well, TBF a lot of people still don't get that its important. Some gross asshole in his 50s or so could not have been closer to me in line at WaWa yesterday, and I know he wanted me to turn around and look at him but I didn't out of fear of him wanting to cough or talk at me. I basically pushed myself out to the side of the line so he couldn't he right behind me. I was so pissed off when I left, I don't want people anywhere near me when I have to be out.

ClickyCal'

Oct 25, 2017
Actually interesting seeing how some MAGA peeps showed their clown shoes yesterday by boasting about how they aren't practicing social distancing.

I can't confirm her MAGA power levels, but everything to me screams Conservative. So I think it is actually impactful that this idiot is screaming at people on Twitter.

weekev

Is this a test?
Oct 25, 2017

I found an excellent video in that Twitter thread though that sums up the situation beautifully....

twitter.com

😷💖 Millie Fiore 🌺🐄🕷️😷 on Twitter

“@UROCKlive1 @realkatiejow @AOC https://t.co/bWeXXcM3zr”