• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Volimar

volunteer forum janitor
Oct 25, 2017
Judge's literal reaction

HXkt7Vs.gif

Caja 117

Oct 25, 2017
Correct me if Im wrong, but in watergate, wasnt it a group of Nixon cabinet members the ones that ended up going in Jail while Nixon never spent one day in Jail because of the pardon? You would think anyone from that Justice Department will stop and say, "huh maybe we should not do this and risk been the ones ending up in jail instead of the one actually commiting crimes"

bsigg

Oct 25, 2017
God what I wouldn't give to see "Breaking News: President Trump suffers massive heart attack, unable to be revived" pop up as an alert. Just make all this shit end.

Volimar

volunteer forum janitor
Oct 25, 2017
Correct me if Im wrong, but in watergate, wasnt it a group of Nixon cabinet members the ones that ended up going in Jail while Nixon never spent one day in Jail because of the pardon?

Yeah. I'll be so pissed if the next dem pulls a Ford and doesn't keep the investigations into Trump and his department heads going. The nation isn't going to heal while these people escape justice for the damage they've done.

darkwing

Oct 25, 2017
So what will the judges and congress do when they still refuse after multiple failed appeals? It's not like our checks and balances system has dealt with a White House that simply refused to follow the law. The judges can't order the military to force Trump/staff/documents to show up anywhere.

basically a constitutional crisis

Bleu

Banned
Sep 21, 2018
isn't there a point where an argument is so stupid that the juge can just say wow you are insulting me bro go to jail and think about it for a while ...

Deleted member 31923

User requested account closure
Banned
Nov 8, 2017
God what I wouldn't give to see "Breaking News: President Trump suffers massive heart attack, unable to be revived" pop up as an alert. Just make all this shit end.

I'd rather see him voted out or removed by the Senate and have to go down in shame. That said, the Senate removal is unlikely, and the vote out is no guarantee, so I would take your option first.

Oct 27, 2017
Yeah. I'll be so pissed if the next dem pulls a Ford and doesn't keep the investigations into Trump and his department heads going. The nation isn't going to heal while these people escape justice for the damage they've done.
I can't see that happening. Of the top contenders, Biden, Sanders, Warren and Harris none of them seem like the type to. Harris sure as fuck wouldn't stop investigations if elected

Arkanim94

Oct 27, 2017
you know that it what will happen even if sander or an even more to the left candidate becomes president.

0VERBYTE

Banned
Nov 1, 2017
I dont even know what to say. These people are trying everything in the book.

I didnt think it was possible to live in a reality where there are fucking looney tunes running this modern day & age.

Thrill_house

Oct 27, 2017
What? Don't they cover the whole Nixon incident during law school? How could you even argue that? So many questions lol

CrunchyB

Oct 29, 2017

People like Nixon, Reagan, GW Bush, Cheney (and Trump in the '80s) escaping justice after all the fuckery they did is what got us here in the first place.
They demonstrated that in the USA you can do whatever you want as long as you have money/power.
So of course they make the most of it, there will be no consequences (unless you try to screw over people who are richer than you like Madoff).

AaronD

Dec 1, 2017
Trump and crew know they can get away with this. Their opponents still believe in the institutions Trump has been so busy dismantling that by the time they act there will be nothing left of the White House but paint.

Biske

Nov 11, 2017
Are they wrong?

How many subpoenas have they ignored with no consequences or downside?

We are seeing that our laws and institutions are just bullshit and all it takes is a political party saying naaaah not gonna do it and nothing matters.

Why wouldn't they try this easy ans apparently super effective defense?

Erpy

May 31, 2018
Wasn't that the same judge who sent Manafort's ass to prison? She probably thought she had her share of crazy shit already.

Charsace

Chicken Chaser
Nov 22, 2017
This would be the safest thing for America because if he gets what he deserves he is going to set off bad shit in retaliation. We all know that's how he operates.