• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Oct 27, 2017
Seriously America, I get it you guys made a mistake the first time around and everyone and their dog deserved a second chance but if this toddler (as most of the world view him) get his 2nd term in November then I think your country is a lost cause.

Kernel

Oct 25, 2017
Well they'd try a shotgun blast to your hands or balls but they're such small targets and all.

Mudo

Oct 25, 2017
Tennessee
Is there people that actually..."like" him?
Real human being?

Unfortunately, yes. My father and nephew outspokenly - STILL TODAY! - love him. They think he's the best president ever.

Rest of my family doesn't talk about him but every one except my brother voted for him and will vote for him.

You see, when you ask a conservative super Christian to vote, they will vote on the SINGLE issue of abortion NO MATTER any other issue even if they don't like them otherwise.

So, if I was a Christian still today, I sure as fuck would not be after this. My family is filled with hypocrites who are propping this monster up mostly due to abortion. Well that, and they watch Fox News 24/7 and now believe in all the conspiracies and ludicrous bullshit the right peddles in. It's stunning, sad, maddening, and there is literally nothing anyone can do to change their minds. I gave up. Makes me sick!

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017

I don't think he'd be claiming credit for black history moments if it was just daddy issues.

Like this is some deep-seated inferiority complex shit. Like this guy deep in his core elementally KNOWS he's a piece of shit at the most conceptual level but is so arrogant and narcissistic that he's created a feedback loop inside his own brain that causes him to seek praise at every possible moment from every possible person he can.

He'll never be happy or satisfied with what he has, and he'll never stop.

Shevek

Oct 25, 2017
Cape Town, South Africa
It's speculative of course, but does anyone think that Republican-leaning Supreme Court justices are going to feel pressured by Republicans and Trump in future cases considering the backlash over the past few days?

Oct 28, 2017
giphy.gif

Sho_Nuff82

Nov 14, 2017
The WSJ interview is precisely why Hannity held his hand through the Fox interview. When cornered, his answers and lies get worse. The bigger and more controversial the topic, the hotter the take. The less it's about him, the more he has to make it about him.

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
It's speculative of course, but does anyone think that Republican-leaning Supreme Court justices are going to feel pressured by Republicans and Trump in future cases considering the backlash over the past few days?

Roberts and Gorsuch seem to be taking the side of the constitution over party here, so I don't know. Roberts isn't a Trumper, and Gorsuch has been surprising us lately.

Kavanaugh and Alito are scum and will never do anything to help anyone who isn't a Republican. They operate on open spite.

Oct 27, 2017

Pressured in their lifetime appointments in what way

Also, three of them back him up 100% of the time anyway, one of them disagreed just once, and the other is basically saying "please find a way to do these things less stupidly" in his opinions

Alsoooo Senate Republicans are quietly thrilled with these opinions

Nothing Loud

Literally Cinderella
Oct 25, 2017
Wait so first it's "the SCOTUS has ruled and we accept it" with the LGBTQ ruling, now with DACA it's "these rulings" are a "shotgun blast to the face of Republicans and Conservatives"? Tell us how you really feel, shitbrain.

Speevy

Oct 26, 2017
Even in the darkest of times, there are always people (even bad people) willing to do the right thing.

Marshall

Oct 27, 2017
Which is exactly why liberals need to stop pussyfooting around it. They don't care about precedent or decorum. The first chance they get they will do whatever they need to do if it keeps them in power. Nothing should be off the table.
Making Washington DC a state is a great start. That alone makes it quite a bit more difficult for Republicans to jam through bad bills, Supreme Court nominations.

BossAttack

Oct 27, 2017
Wait so first it's "the SCOTUS has ruled and we accept it" with the LGBTQ ruling, now with DACA it's "these rulings" are a "shotgun blast to the face of Republicans and Conservatives"? Tell us how you really feel, shitbrain.

Well, its simple. When he said that first SCOTUS quote he had no idea what that reporter was talking about nor had he read the decision. So, he did as he usually does and pretended like he knew what was doing on. Now, that he understands the gist of what these decisions are (he would never read them) he seems them as a "shotgun blast to the face."

shem

Oct 25, 2017
"These decisions are like if Dick Cheyney turned you around and shotgun blasted you in the face, and then made you apologize for it! This is exactly what its like!"

Oct 30, 2017
It's because this time it is literally about him. They ruled against him because he flubbed the process from start to finish and they called him out on it. This is literally Roberts saying "you fucked this up, yourself." Since this is the court laying blame entirely at his feet, of course he sees it as a personal attack against him.

Darth Karja

Oct 25, 2017
Yup, it's definitely because they don't like you. That's the only reason. Not like they would do their job or anything.

Am_I_Evil

Oct 27, 2017
maybe he's trying to make it personal so when they rule against him in the tax case he can whine about it being personal because blah blah blah doesn't like him because of *insert madeup bullshit here*...kind of like the whole Mueller golf club thing....

Garp TXB

Apr 1, 2020
maybe he's trying to make it personal so when they rule against him in the tax case he can whine about it being personal because blah blah blah doesn't like him because of *insert madeup bullshit here*...kind of like the whole Mueller golf club thing....
Yes if they rule to release his taxes I think his meltdown will be beyond anything we've seen so far.

The ONLY time Trump says anything humble is when he's completely baffled by what something is, and doesn't know how to make it about him. He makes some noncommittal "things are happening" statement.

He didn't grasp the first ruling, but I figure in the two days since he's been informed that his religious base is losing their shit over it.

Pedrito

Nov 4, 2017
Getting closer and closer to the Downfall bunker scene (well THAT scene; whole movie is in a bunker)

hsojlightfoot

Apr 6, 2020
This man's addiction to violence is sick. And he always uses the "they are coming for your guns" bullshit line. It won't work. Its like the caravans are coming all over again.

The Real Abed

Oct 25, 2017
Pennsylvania
I wish this man would just step down already. I hope he realizes that if he somehow "wins" in November he's just gonna have four more years of protests and resistance and failures. Is this how he wants to spend his final days on this planet?