• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

ElectricBlanketFire

What year is this?
Oct 25, 2017
Bunker boy is mad that things haven't gone his way this week.

This after a week of some GOOD news (finally) on LGBTQ workplace rights and now DACA being protected (for now).

SasaBassa

Oct 25, 2017
Dummy is trying to normalize packing the court in an election he's slated to lose. Hope we can use that to our advantage and eventually do it lmao

mbpm

Oct 25, 2017
I can't believe a grown ass man and President of the United States is doing a "he loves me, he loves me not" about the Supreme Court on twitter.

I mean I can, but jesus

Mariolee

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Lmao eat shit bunker boy. Even after stealing two seats you still don't get your way. How much of a loser do you have to be for that to happen?

Apr 25, 2020
Dummy is trying to normalize packing the court in an election he's slated to lose. Hope we can use that to our advantage and eventually do it lmao

Lol are you kidding? The nanosecond it is announced on election night that Trump has lost, the GOP pundits are going to turn against him so quickly, you'll blink and miss it. Suddenly everything Trump has ever said or done will be completely unethical and untenable.

Woylie

May 9, 2018
"shotgun blasts to the face" is some.... interesting imagery, especially considering the events of the past few weeks in this country

ginger ninja

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I see how the highest office in the country has dropped any impression about the impartiality of the courts. Like we might as well start electing justices, it would be less political that way.

Silver-Streak

Oct 25, 2017
Someone please post a meme reply to him from Liar Liar with the quote "STOP BREAKING THE LAW, ASSHOLE" in it.

DoubleTake

Oct 25, 2017
I'd really like to meet who writes his tweets that are like this.

Shotgun blasts to the face? Like..god I cant beleive this is where we are. It's like they're some tabloid writer.

hitme

Oct 26, 2017
YTZWHgs.gif

rjinaz

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Phoenix
Lol are you kidding? The nanosecond it is announced on election night that Trump has lost, the GOP pundits are going to turn against him so quickly, you'll blink and miss it. Suddenly everything Trump has ever said or done will be completely unethical and untenable.
Yep. I feel like Fox news and the like will start calling Trump divisive. It will be their favorite term for him. That way every time Biden makes any kind of move that favors the Left they can compare Biden to Trump and call him divisive as well

Dultimate

Oct 27, 2017
He keeps adding the 2nd amendment to everything these days. You can tell who he's appealing to with that kind of rhetoric.

ABIC

Banned
Nov 19, 2017
I know some of you Era posters don't like this phrase..

BUT DON'T GET COMPLACENT THIS YEAR FOLKS

Get out there and vote.

Wraith

Jun 28, 2018
Wow, democracy is such an inconvenience isn't it?
Precisely this. Things are already stacked heavily in his favor with a conservative SCOTUS majority and Senate Republican majority, yet any time his whims aren't met, it's still somehow an injustice, a travesty. The machinations of the "deep state" are to blame. Same with his rants about all the "liberal social media companies" and "mainstream media" when all the top Facebook stories are right-wing pro-Trump nonsense, and Fox News is 100% "mainstream" from any financial or statistical perspective.

He keeps crying "second amendment" because that's the only constitutional right most of his base know or care about, regardless of whether there's actually any threat posed to it. None of these recent rulings have anything to do with the 2nd.