• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

The Albatross

Oct 25, 2017
Lol amazing

I just wish this played out on the day of the inauguration instead of now, 2 weeks before.

geomon

Oct 25, 2017
Miami, FL
PGzX9ru.gif

Commedieu

Banned
Nov 11, 2017
Asked about speculation that Mr Trump could travel to Scotland in order to avoid the inauguration, Ms Sturgeon said: "I have no idea what Donald Trump's travel plans are, you'll be glad to know.
"I hope and expect that – as everybody expects, not everybody necessarily will hope – that the travel plan immediately that he has is to exit the White House.

hahh.

Last edited:

rokkerkory

Banned
Jun 14, 2018
He was just trying to make some more $ while in office. His golf course there is deep underwater.

Deleted member 7051

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
could johnson overrule her?

if not, its gonna be russia.

Johnson would be stupid to. On one hand, he wants to make friends with Biden and the Democrats so we get a good trade deal with America. On the other, he wants to convince Scotland that independence is a bad idea. It just doesn't make any sense to burn both bridges for the sake of Trump, who is now powerless and utterly useless to anyone that would've taken advantage of him before.

devenger

The Fallen
Oct 29, 2017
I wonder what kind of logistics are in place for ex-presidents, since until now we weren't worried they would run out of country spilling secrets.

spookyduzt

Drive-In Mutant
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
All the power and privilege of the office is leaving him. Nobody is obligated to treat him like he's special anymore. The filth of Trump is washing away.