• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

MechDX

Oct 25, 2017
I dont think it will happen but imagine the dirt Barr has on trump

If trump pushes him just an inch to far.....

SNRUB

Oct 27, 2017
New Jersey
When a Keebler Elf reject and a puffed up warty toad aren't enough to do your evil bidding, then who will at this point

III-V

Oct 25, 2017
Trump doing his best to dismantle the federal government. Barr has done so much heinous shit and it is still not enough for this criminal.

Alavard

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Welp! Time for Barr to turn over states evidence if he was smart. Stab Trump in the back before he stabs you.

Yeah, I start to wonder at this. I have to think even Barr has to realize that he's the most likely person in the Trump administration, next to Trump himself, that the Biden administration could go after (in terms of investigations or charges) once Trump is done. Unless he's planning on hightailing it out of the country before Biden is inaugurated, he kind of has to be ready to roll over big time on Trump.

Daphne

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
You'd think with how this happens with everybody who tries to loyally stooge for Trump, that this would be a lesson to people, but they never learn.

Barr has broken so many laws, any norms of the AG office, and shoved himself so far up Trump's ass that AG now stands for Ass General. He should be impeached, removed from office, prosecuted, convicted and jailed for what he has done on behalf of Trump; still the orange fuckwit isn't "happy".

The lesson is: you cannot please a fascist dictator; you appease them temporarily until you suddenly don't. Trump is a fascist dictator restrained by a quickly crumbling system, and Barr isn't helping him crumble it fast enough for his liking.

Marshall

Oct 27, 2017
Once November 4th hits, Trump loses all political capital he has left. I guarantee, even Barr will give the dude a "fuck no" when Trump tries to pull some attempt at throwing out votes or any of that shit.

WedgeX

Oct 27, 2017
Trumps-revolving-door.jpg

Every single time. No exceptions.

Foffy

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Dictator King wants someone to work for him like a literal dictator. Barr's good for the optics and theater, but Trump wants the actions and results.

Remember, this is the same guy who wished journalists to go to prison among other things because they gave him bad press.

Septimus Prime

EA
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Wow, this is like the stupidest move, even for Trump. Barr is likely the reason that motherfucker is even still in office.

Rats

Oct 25, 2017
TFW when the most criminally sycophantic AG in the history of the United States doesn't kiss your ass enough.

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Only Trump could manage to be dissatisfied with this guy after everything he's done for him

Fergie

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
England m8.
Funny thing is Barr will still be up Trump's ass until he's stabbed in the back.

He's fully all in on the idea POTUS is overlord. He just won't do phony charges. A step too far I guess.

Mathieran

Oct 25, 2017
I'm afraid of what trump will do if he wins the election. He's gonna make the current admin seem like respectable centrists.

Enduin

You look 40
Oct 25, 2017
New York
Barr feels like he's been the biggest sycophant of any person of power within Trump's Admin and yet even he's not enough of a Yes Man for Trump and ready to get the axe. Unreal.

Beignet

alt account
Banned
Aug 1, 2020

smurfx

Oct 25, 2017
lol barr has been kissing trumps ass and doing his bidding from the start and it still isn't enough.

Wracu

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Well, if you weren't sure before, this is definitive proof there is no pleasing Der Turnip. Because Barr has had that face firmly planted in that ass since before he even took the job.

Wracu

Banned
Oct 25, 2017

In song form:

Meshuggah - Corridor of Chameleons

We're the carriers of a new anomaly
Fold, unfold
Bend, shift color
Always turning our backs to the wind
Deaf to the inner voices screaming
Purpose, profit; act only to gain
Blistered tongues from licking greedward
Taste the enemy, throw up their means
Swallow the bits that fit your needs

Keep your eyes searching in all directions
Scanning for opportunities
Off you go, begin your climb
Aim for the topmost twig of lies

Put on a shape to pass undisturbed
Pick a color to blend with surroundings
Choose a voice suiting, appropriate
For the never benignant purpose
Spin your eyes to read the court
Smoothen your path before the start
Even out, fill the holes
With the toxic clay of your rotting heart

A contagious neuro-ego disease
A virus sticking to liars
We're the self-centered fuel to boost the new strain of fire
Adapting, shifting, lacking opinion
Our numbers exceeding the billions
Everly walking among ourselves down the corridor of chameleons

Continue through the skein of boughs
Navigate to keep you straight on track
Make the right ramification turns
Conceit will be your allied guide
Climb the hierarchy ladders invisibly
Veiled by the canvas of putrid dreams
Every obstacle surmountable to the clouded vision you've conceived

Scan the wall of truth for cracks
Your prey: the secrets hiding therein
Feed upon its nourishing intestines to bring you forth in the game
With every single step taken on the road of games called success
There's a fee for every lie
The currency: your dissolving integrity
Will you make it to the top of the tree
Is the fortune there to be found
Chameleons are a short-lived breed
Maybe fate will find you dead on the ground

hidys

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
Trump cannot be allowed a second term if he intends to appoint someone more ruthless than Barr.

sapien85

Banned
Nov 8, 2017
Lol Barr has done a thousand illegal things to help him. He might end up in prison for him and he's throwing him under the bus.

Lump

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
The funniest part are the extra delusional Qanon folk who think this is still part of the plan and that the storm of arrests will just pop out like a jack-in-the-box any day now.

RiOrius

Oct 27, 2017
I'd love to see Barr turn on Trump, but let's be real: dude's too cold for that. He doesn't care about himself, and he knows how much damage it would do to his beloved GOP if he firebombed their beloved leader like Donny so richly deserves. If Trump fires Barr, he'll take it on the chin, fade away into the shadows, and happily do whatever he can to continue to serve the forces of evil until the day he dies and Satan welcomes him to serve at his right hand in hell.

ibyea

Oct 25, 2017
These people have no self respect. Always kissing Trump's ass while getting stabbed in the back in turn. How are they this shameless.

CallMeShaft

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
This is ridiculous. Barr is a thoroughbred hack that has abused his position as AG in not one but two administrations, him getting on Donald's bad side is no reason to rejoice and welcome him with open arms. Is the bar really this low?
It was sarcasm.

Everyone is aware Barr is an asshole. Doesn't mean we don't wanna see him turn on his boss, as unlikely as that may be.

Version 3.0

Oct 27, 2017
I get it. From Trump's point of view, Barr is all talk. I mean, WHY HASNT HILLARY BEEN INDITCITED YET?

Trump wants an AG who'll jail, or maybe just murder, anyone Trump doesn't like. And if he gets another term, he might just get one who'll do that.

Malleymal

Oct 28, 2017
The way that Trump was able to place loyalists all over his administration is the main reason that he made it through these 4 years. Everyone in a position of power just does what he wants and makes sure that his tracks are covered.

Checks and balances be damned

Grug

Oct 26, 2017
Add him to the Donald Trump "I have the best judgement" Memorial Wall of Sacked Administration Staff.

The Albatross

Oct 25, 2017
This is ridiculous. Barr is a thoroughbred hack that has abused his position as AG in not one but two administrations, him getting on Donald's bad side is no reason to rejoice and welcome him with open arms. Is the bar really this low?

I was being very sarcastic, I even added the trailing ellipses

To show how quickly I'd welcome barr back

UberTag

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Kitchener, ON
As a political cartoon, this is so succinct and clean in a way most of them tend to not be.

This will definitely survive the current times as an artifact.
Frankly, it ought to be a fixture in any historical texts that are entreated to recount this administration's corruption for future generations.

I'd love to see Barr turn on Trump, but let's be real: dude's too cold for that. He doesn't care about himself, and he knows how much damage it would do to his beloved GOP if he firebombed their beloved leader like Donny so richly deserves. If Trump fires Barr, he'll take it on the chin, fade away into the shadows, and happily do whatever he can to continue to serve the forces of evil until the day he dies and Satan welcomes him to serve at his right hand in hell.
I think McConnell already has that gig on lock. Barr will have to get back in line.