• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Buddy1103

Jan 8, 2019
repubs have no leg to stand on if we survive this fucking moron do they? i mean literally any idea they have from now till the end of our civilization has to be shut down with ''yeah you supported trump and all his idiocy, your thoughts carry no weight.'' right?

efr

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Jun 19, 2019
So his threatening witnesses, batshit conspiracy theories and traitor retweets are also legally binding?

Shame Republicans have no spine

Arkanim94

Oct 27, 2017
repubs have no leg to stand on if we survive this fucking moron do they? i mean literally any idea they have from now till the end of our civilization has to be shut down with ''yeah you supported trump and all his idiocy, your thoughts carry no weight.'' right?
conservatism as survived the fact that it led to fascism.

so no.

that won't stop people from voting for them. Before Trump got elected Dubya was telling people that he was afraid he'd be the last republican president.

Birdie

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
I noted Scavino the other week posted "Trump's Tweets Matter".

Really weird since beforehand the policy was basically to pretend he didn't say them.

Deleted member 10726

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
ResetERA
This is so stupid. Like so unbelievably, fucking stupid.

I can physically feel my brain cells opting to kill themselves rather than process the information of this statement.

Prolepro

Ghostwire: BooShock
Banned
Nov 6, 2017
Dear god how I wish to see the reaction of his banning from Twitter.

Reizzz

Jun 19, 2019
So does this mean they can also be counted as evidence on the many many many claims against him...

Wrestleman

Oct 25, 2017
Virginia
User Banned (1 Week): Inflammatory commentary implying violence
This piece of shit needs to die or otherwise become incapacitated. I really really hate saying things like that but it's beyond reproach. There's no amount of protests or votes in the fall that stop him from being a threat now.

Ra

Rap Genius
Oct 27, 2017
Dark Space
What the dude he just assassinated said about the way he posts on Twitter was so, so incredibly accurate.

Is this real life.

Shoeless

Oct 27, 2017

Tovarisc

Oct 25, 2017
FIN
I think all of this is just the trailer to the main feature when Trump uses Twitter to make a formal declaration of war without following any due process whatsoever, and the Republican-controlled Senate accepts it, and cheers, "WE'RE GOING TO WAR! YIPPEEEEE!" While the House of Representatives and Supreme Court are ignored for being "biased Democrats."

Make up of SCOTUS favors Trump atm tho.

Setsune

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
He's just admitted his Tweets from his personal account count as official government communications. That feels like that's a big admission.

Wraith

Jun 28, 2018
I am so sick of this class-A moron pushing us into a war so his Saudi pals will get their rocks off.

Setsune

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
A big admission of grand standing. He's been thinking this shit. It ain't reality.

No, my point is, that removes any ability to deny it, right? Which means now it's undeniably subject to rules about government communications, statements he's made can no longer be regarded as his "personal opinion" but are now official proclamations by the office of the President, etc.

Addie

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
DFW
Jesus CHRIST.

Twitter is now an official record of a commitment to engaging in war crimes.

Congress, Secretary Esper, and GEN Milley, do your fucking job.

BLEEN

Oct 27, 2017
No, my point is, that removes any ability to deny it, right? Which means now it's undeniably subject to rules about government communications, statements he's made can no longer be regarded as his "personal opinion" but are now official proclamations by the office of the President, etc.
No, I don't think so. Bills would need to be passed and such. We'll probably get some of this worked out next admin. It's a fucking mess, I'll give you that.

Dyle

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Come on twitter, you know what to do. It's about three years later but better late than never

Kay

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
this is the nightmare scenario, dumbest man in the world flexing with the largest military in the world
Kind of the obvious end point of free market liberalism I guess. Money funnels upward and is inherited by dumbasses who use that money to win a turn running the empire.

Monsterqken

Dec 26, 2019
The impeached Donald is a trigger happy one. Hiroshima 2.0 incoming with the states targeting children and culture.

Oct 26, 2017
South Carolina
The impeached Donald is a trigger happy one. Hiroshima 2.0 incoming with the states targeting children and culture.

Its more the harrasment of Iranians, buckling of military and diplomatic strategies, and scaring the bejesus out of everyone.

He's going back to that well of being the softest loudmouth from the safest of spaces cuz he needs a hit of that power and fear more than ever.

It's when we get down to it the reason he's impeached and should be removed.

Addie

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
DFW
Announcing the order to unambiguously commit* war crimes is another ground of impeachment, full stop.

* I don't want to get into a long post here, but I consider announcing that you're intending a disproportionate response and intentionally targeting civilian cultural objects unambiguously counts.

Duxxy3

Oct 27, 2017
USA
moron
noun

mo·ron | \ ˈmȯr-ˌän

1 : a very stupid person

2 dated, now offensive : a person affected with mild intellectual disability

Wrestleman

Oct 25, 2017
Virginia
I am so sick of the troll and bot accounts with the stupid fucking DeEp StAtE shit. I swear to god I'm at the point I would smack someone for saying it in public. It's that infuriating.