• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

sgtnosboss

Nov 9, 2017
this doesn't mean that states have to comply right? like I can continue to work from home because thats a dumb idea right?

Parthenios

The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
This actually seems like a scheme Stephen Miller cooked up. If you know governors aren't going to follow suit and end shelter in place, you set it up as "those godless Governors are cancelling Easter."

Sep 14, 2019
I wrote in another thread that I believe that, with Catholics at least, the Catholic Church can give the order to not have Mass in person.

My Mom said Mass was canceled at all churches a week before the order was given in my city.

So unless the Pope gives the okay, Catholics will have to watch Mass on TV or online.

Herb Alpert

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Paris, France
With this management, even Italy tragedy will be forgotten compared to the catastrophe looming over united states because of this moron...

JaseC64

Enlightened
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Strong Island NY
The crazy thing is not that he is that evil or dumb, is that so many people want him to be and are proud of it.
Ok so when they get sick, is there a law to get them locked up in their residence and get no medical help? I mean sorry to sound like a jerk but why should anyone help them once they get sick?

Yes I know they are a danger to society so maybe give them fines after getting the help they need to recuperate due to their dumb ass ignorance?

How is it fair to society to have these morons around?

navanman

Oct 27, 2017
Dublin
By Easter there could by 5000 deaths per day.

Pity none of these people will be rising from the dead like the prophet he & his supporters will be worshipping.

Fucking arsehole!

julia crawford

Took the red AND the blue pills
Oct 27, 2017
Gotta wonder how many people Trump has been the direct cause of death, in between police violence, white supremacy, trans and homophobia, i mean it's gotta number in the hundreds of thousands by now.

Wraith

Jun 28, 2018
Man this guy. Is it me or is he trying to kill his base. He gonna re spread the virus more in red areas.
As a citizen of a blue state that will still stay at home surrounded by red states that will do what Trump says and spread the infection more, CO/NM/IL/MN gulp in unison
Not to mention this will encourage redhats in states that are taking this seriously to return to business as usual, to ignore state guidelines (if they weren't ignoring them already). The virus doesn't discriminate, and this certainly has the potential to make things much, much worse for all of us.

www.cnbc.com

Doctors warn coronavirus deaths could 'skyrocket' if restrictions are loosened as Trump wants

"As you increase the demand on the health-care system, the mortality rate goes up. It skyrockets," a doctor said when asked about the Trump administration loosening coronavirus guidelines.

Keasar

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Umeå, Sweden
Corona virus on Easter day:
1b03df10e7f4beb8a107ca8aa4247f95.gif

MasterYoshi

Oct 27, 2017
Might be a lot less "Christians" in the world soon. What a piece of shit.

This is right out of the Trump playbook of division.

GatsGatsby

Oct 27, 2017
West Columbia, SC
Fucking hell even if some states have their stay in home order in I believe this will force the devoted ones to meet up at someones house to have a makeshift service. Its like the cultist causing the South Korea outbreak but worse because we already have tens of thousands sick.

Fat4all

Woke up, got a money tag, swears a lot
Oct 25, 2017
here
as we get closer to easter, and the cases keep rising and deaths keep mounting, Trump is gonna act like he never said this.

"I've said from the start I wanted everyone to be safe, celebrate Easter at home with your families!"

Deleted member 60295

User requested account closure
Banned
Sep 28, 2019
31 "When the Son of Man comes in his glory, and all the angels with him, he will sit on his glorious throne. 32 All the nations will be gathered before him, and he will separate the people one from another as a shepherd separates the sheep from the goats. 33 He will put the sheep on his right and the goats on his left.

"Then the King will say to those on his right, 'Come, you who are blessed by my Father; take your inheritance, the kingdom prepared for you since the creation of the world. 35 For I was hungry and you gave me something to eat, I was thirsty and you gave me something to drink, I was a stranger and you invited me in, 36 I needed clothes and you clothed me, I was sick and you looked after me, I was in prison and you came to visit me.'

"Then the righteous will answer him, 'Lord, when did we see you hungry and feed you, or thirsty and give you something to drink? 38 When did we see you a stranger and invite you in, or needing clothes and clothe you? 39 When did we see you sick or in prison and go to visit you?'

"The King will reply, 'Truly I tell you, whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers and sisters of mine, you did for me.'

"Then he will say to those on his left, 'Depart from me, you who are cursed, into the eternal fire prepared for the devil and his angels. 42 For I was hungry and you gave me nothing to eat, I was thirsty and you gave me nothing to drink, 43 I was a stranger and you did not invite me in, I needed clothes and you did not clothe me, I was sick and in prison and you did not look after me.'

"They also will answer, 'Lord, when did we see you hungry or thirsty or a stranger or needing clothes or sick or in prison, and did not help you?'

"He will reply, 'Truly I tell you, whatever you did not do for one of the least of these, you did not do for me.'

"Then they will go away to eternal punishment, but the righteous to eternal life." - Mathew 25:31-46

Anyone who voluntarily goes to one of these services is making the biblical Jesus pissed, if by some means he actually is real and is the son of God. Cause these folks sure as hell ain't looking after the sick if they're spreading the coronavirus en-masse in their churches.