• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

0VERBYTE

Banned
Nov 1, 2017
Honestly why is she traveling during a shutdown to begin with? Yea his temper tantrum is dumb but unless there's some incredibly important reason for her to travel to these locations it shouldn't be happening when the country is in a self imposed crisis state.
All business dosnt stop because of a (partial) government shutdown she and her constiguents voted against. Nothing wouldnt get done then.

Oct 25, 2017
That's a bit dramatic. It's just amateur hour once again. Trump is playing tic tac toe while pelosi is playing 100D Chess. He's cratering public opinion against him that much more.

You only think this way because that's how far trump has dragged shit down. Putting members of Congress on both sides and military personnel in danger to soothe his ego is now normal for a United States president. It didn't used to be.

The Flop

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
User Banned (1 Week): Trolling
Nah private jet. She's probably wealthier than him.

Boo fucking hoo
Is this where you talk about respecting the office or something?
These are not the actions of an adult.
Well, I mean, he is both a big baby and a shit face, so...
calling Trump a big baby is entirely accurate and it's mild as all hell as far as criticism goes. That's what you have a problem with?

I'm not being cute. I don't normally editorialize thread titles, but he is acting like a baby. I didn't make whatever other post you're referring to.

If you have an issue with this thread, report it.
And what's the issue exactly?
You really wanna go down this fuckin' road..?

giphy.gif
Trump would make any Neendertal look more human than the sub Sapien he is. Too bad you can't see that.
My 2019 lewks roundup.

Cute looks: White supremacy, destroying American institutions and infrastructure, collusion with Russia

Not cute looks: meany comments on a message board about a reality show host
Gotta protect your president's fee-fees?
why does he deserve respect?
This response was definitely a flop.
He's reacting to see Pelosi's smug face on the news lol

At least it wasn't the cringe worthy "President Shitbag", we're making progress
I'm partial to "President Big Boy" myself.
The big baby shit faced racist liar indeed needs a respectful nickname.
This is true. We shouldn't joke about a president under investigation for being a Russian agent betraying national security secrets. We should call him "Big traitorous baby", or "Komrade shit face".
I'll be sure to think up another 5 unique names for the orangutan in chief just for you.
What else is he compared to every single president in modern history?
CoVA8UJWcAArLX8.jpg

Deleted member 49179

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 30, 2018

"
A codel (the name for a trip like this) to a conflict zone is typically not made public until the members arrive. They keep them under wraps for security reasons. Even if Pelosi still wanted to go, this may have been effectively blown by releasing the details now.
Kelsey Snell added,

"
Giving up national security secrets on Twitter to own the libs

That's why this situation is so surrealistically bad in my opinion.

FPX

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I feel like this title is inaccurate and should be edited. President Trump risked the security and safety of a political opponent that is third in line to the Oval Office.

It wouldn't be a stretch to say he's gleefully trying to get Pelosi killed.

TSSZNews

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I feel like this title is inaccurate and should be edited. President Trump risked the security and safety of a political opponent that is third in line to the Oval Office.

That seems a little extreme if for no other reason than I don't think he or his team is that clever.

Also - I gather from this move they've ruled out the National Emergency option.

Tovarisc

Oct 25, 2017
FIN
When you casually reveal that 2nd in line of succession is / was about to visit active war zone and in process making her possible target if she went...

Oct 26, 2017
Mushroom Kingdom
He's the President.. it's impossible for him to commit that crime. If he says something that's classified, by law all it does is literally declassifies it.

now the safety concern that it creates, THAT is very real. But yeah... if he says something classified... it just means it is now declassified.
Technically President Child can declassify whatever he wants to whenever he wants to

Forgot about that

kXgNw6G.gif

Vilix

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Texas
If he leaves before or because of the 2020 election you will probably see unprecedented steps to make sure he doesn't have any security clearance.
I hope so. Trump is a child. I have no doubt he'll be traveling the world once he leaves office, sewing discord. Blaming everything and everyone but himself.

Titik

Oct 25, 2017

Oh stop, you're being dramatic.

Deleted member 6949

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
LMAO @ anyone sayimg we shouldn't call Trump names. He's a Russian plant who locked kids in cages. He's lucky he hasn't been beheaded in the street.