• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Saya

Oct 25, 2017

A staffer on Donald Trump's 2016 presidential campaign says he kissed her without her consent at a small gathering of supporters before a Florida rally, an interaction that she alleges in a new lawsuit still causes her anguish.

In interviews with The Washington Post, and in the lawsuit, Alva Johnson said Trump grabbed her hand and leaned in to kiss her on the lips as he exited an RV outside the rally in Tampa on Aug. 24, 2016. Johnson said she turned her head and the unwanted kiss landed on the side of her mouth, which she called "super-creepy and inappropriate."

"I immediately felt violated because I wasn't expecting it or wanting it," she said. "I can still see his lips coming straight for my face."

Johnson said she told her boyfriend, mother and stepfather about the incident later that day, an account all three confirmed to The Post. Two months later, Johnson consulted a Florida attorney about the unwanted kiss; he gave The Post text messages showing that he considered her "credible" but did not take her case for business reasons. The attorney gave Johnson the name of a therapist, whose notes, which The Post reviewed, reference an unspecified event during the campaign that had left her distraught.

In a statement, White House press secretary Sarah Sanders dismissed Johnson's allegation as "absurd on its face."

"This never happened and is directly contradicted by multiple highly credible eye witness accounts," she wrote.

WedgeX

Oct 27, 2017
In a statement, White House press secretary Sarah Sanders dismissed Johnson's allegation as "absurd on its face."

"This never happened and is directly contradicted by multiple highly credible eye witness accounts,"

So that's confirmation by the White House, then.

Sad this happened to that person.

PJV3

Oct 25, 2017
London
I'm shuddering at the thought, the poor woman. There's something about his mouth that's really horrible, besides the shit that comes out of it.

Acorn

Oct 25, 2017
Scotland
Nothing matters anymore, he can do anything and nobody is gonna hold him to account. It fucking sucks.

Dec 12, 2018
User Banned (Permanent): Condoning sexual harassment; account still in junior phase.
"It landed on the side of her mouth".

What a scandalous story!

SnatcherHunter

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Come here Darling

VxfZ5W1.jpg

Mr. X

Oct 25, 2017
You mean the guy who wants to fuck his daughter, raped his ex wife, etc?

I don't believe it.

gdt

Oct 26, 2017
This'll go nowhere sadly. Not even an apology for a possible mistake head turn kiss situation.

BriGuy

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
He was probably really happy about "pressing the flesh" during the campaign until someone told him what it actually meant.

Nerdyone

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
User Banned (Permanent): History of dismissing sexual harassment and abuse.
I hate this guy as much as anyone but this is a nothingburger

DigitalOp

Nov 16, 2017
Why is this "sexual assault"? Kissing a woman on the jaw when you meet her is a sign of connection, people do it all the time.

It's called culture and context.

In France and Italy? Yes, Absolutely a common greeting.

In America? Only usually reserved for those with very close relationships.

So you can continue to be an ass and act like it's not a big deal or continue to pretend that people generally greet their co-workers like this on the daily.

🙄

Rover

Oct 25, 2017
The WaPo article throws her under the bus towards the end with a pretty big hit on her credibility (re: some other incident). They also reported that she continued to support Trump all the way up until she saw babies in cages.

I gotta stress that believing accusers is very important. Also, Trump is a creep. This story is probably going nowhere, though.

andymcc

Oct 25, 2017
Columbus, OH
The guy has like 10 posts. One is him mocking sexual assault, another was him having an angry meltdown over Black Panther getting Oscar nominations, which he implied was done out of pity because it has a black cast.

A winner, clearly.

One is him saying Germany has become a leftist hellhole and implying immigrants are ruining the country.