• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Bradbatross

Mar 17, 2018
Did Trump seriously fire her lol? All the looney Trump supporters' hopes were riding on Sidney exposing Dominion and releasing the kraken lol.

Lulu

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I imagine its because of her comments about the gop governor of GA not being able to run election in a time when they have a very important election coming up.

Delriach

Combat Designer
Verified
Oct 27, 2017
Chicago
Curious how trumpies are handling this news. They had divorced Fox News just the other day. Do they now divorce Trump too? How do they reconcile with this emotional rollercoaster of stupidity? I don't want to personally know but I would love if someone dove into the mind of one of those supporters just to see where their train of thought is even at right now.

Rats

Oct 25, 2017
Curious how trumpies are handling this news. They had divorced Fox News just the other day. Do they now divorce Trump too? How do they reconcile with this emotional rollercoaster of stupidity? I don't want to personally know but I would love if someone dove into the mind of one of those supporters just to see where their train of thought is even at right now.

Looking at Twitter, the theory seems to be that she's getting too close to the truth and Trump had to publicly distance himself for appearances' sake.

chimpychi

Oct 27, 2017
Will redhats embrace Tucker again for calling her out earlier in the week, now that Trump has also tossed her away?

Sadly, reading some of the responses, some legit think this is trump playing 5D chess and by not having her on the team, she is free say and do things his own legal team can't, a true legal champion for MAGA.. These people have lost their minds..

Lobster Roll

signature-less, now and forever
Sep 24, 2019
Imagine throwing your entire reputation in the garbage by going to bat for Donald Trump and then he turns around and fully disassociates less than a week later. This is an amazingly short turnaround, and she deserves the entire ruined reputation for the rest of her life.

AndyD

Mambo Number PS5
Oct 27, 2017
Nashville
When they were talking about releasing the kraken, perhaps they were talking about doing all their legal work while drinking this:

7G9VzEHl.png
That stuff is pretty good.

Kensation

Enlightened
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
They will rewrite their false reality to fit whatever narrative explains it.

SolidSnakex

Oct 25, 2017
She showed how batshit crazy she is on Newsmax. She started out by saying that Brian Kemp was in on the "Dominion scam" as well. She followed that up by then claiming that the Democrats used it against Bernie in 2016. But said he kept quiet about it because he was given enough money to buy a new house.

Birdie

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Imagine throwing your entire reputation in the garbage by going to bat for Donald Trump and then he turns around and fully disassociates less than a week later. This is an amazingly short turnaround, and she deserves the entire ruined reputation for the rest of her life.
I mean she represented Enron and Flynn before this so...

soda mixer

Jul 4, 2018
When they were talking about releasing the kraken, perhaps they were talking about doing all their legal work while drinking this:

7G9VzEHl.png

I haven't had this since election night 2016. For some reason I made the decision to go with Dark 'N Stormies that night, and the night ended with Trump as the winner and me curled up in my friends' bathroom alternately sobbing and puking.

It was actually pretty good preparation for what the next four years had in store.

Avitus

Oct 25, 2017

People with a reputation to lose don't work for Trump to begin with. He struggles to hire qualified people because he is incapable of listening to them.

geomon

Oct 25, 2017
Miami, FL
It's like the Trump Cult is literally the Church of Scientology now. One day you're the next best thing and the savior and all of that and the next day, "where did she go" "we don't know" "never heard of her".

Praetorpwj

Nov 21, 2017
So they get all of the conspiracy theories out into the wild while formally disassociating. I'm sure that wasn't their intent but that's the plan now

"You have to finish" - reality TV is just the worst

And a reminder that we wouldn't have Trump right now were it not for The Apprentice
Same with Boris Johnson in the UK. Crafted to be a lovable dolt by the BBC.

Orb

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
USA
They are literally incapable of competence purely as a consequence of the culture Trump has helped create. This is like hubris taken to its ultimate logical conclusion. It's kind of funny.

Dust

C H A O S
Oct 25, 2017
Honestly this high speed TV reality shit is getting annoying and the worst part is that there is no going back. This is now the new normal. This Q garbage, hardcore Trumpers, Fake News everywhere, boomers taking everything on the internet at face value. So fucking tiresome.

N.Domixis

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
r/Conservative are is all over the place lol. You got those that believe anything, the ones that believe some of it and the ones that have lost hope and have ditched trump. Lmao

RoaminRonin

Nov 6, 2017
r/Conservative are is all over the place lol. You got those that believe anything, the ones that believe some of it and the ones that have lost hope and have ditched trump. Lmao

At some point all these conspiracies have got to come true for the base to be loyal. This is how Qanon ends, they make very unbelievable claims with a time frame of when "the plan" is emplimented and when they time passes and fuck all happens these nut cases are going to start to questioning themselves. And now that things aren't going their way so they invent new even more crazy conspiracies pop up to explain why the last didn't plan out. Only the hardest of hardcore remains.