• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

geomon

Oct 25, 2017
Miami, FL
TDrS6K0.gif

Birdie

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
She legit seemed to be authentically crying during that presser...I was seriously scared. She may not even be a grifter but an actual true believer.

Though at this point what's the difference.

Jakenbakin

Jun 17, 2018
They're so bad at this, but so many idiots still buy it. This country is fucking flabbergasting.

Jag

Oct 26, 2017
I should add that I've known lawyers that are actually more insane than her. One in particular is still on the run and practices law wherever she can find WiFi.

Its a low bar to stay in the Bar.

Nov 18, 2020
I missed it, but what did she say?
THE DEAD HUGO CHAVEZ WITH HIS VENEZUELAN COMMUNIST COUNTING MACHINES RIGGED THE ELECTION FOR BIDEN!!!!111

No seriously, she legit said that:

POWELL: "The Dominion Voting Systems, the Smartmatic technology software, and the software that goes in other computerized voting systems here as well, not just Dominion, were created in Venezuela at the direction of Hugo Chavez to make sure he never lost an election after one constitutional referendum came out the way he did not want it to come out."

Greg NYC3

Oct 26, 2017
Miami
This comes only a few hours after Chris Christie roasted them as well. I wonder if that combined with her feud with Tucker did her in?