• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Temascos

Oct 27, 2017
What they expect:

tenor.gif

What will actually happen:

source.gif

Seriously, I have no idea what the strategy is.

Oct 30, 2017
Did she actually say this?

I remember months ago during the primary she made some comment about a rapper that didn't make sense apparently.

Surakian

Shinra Employee
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Wow, what a sick burn! Nice!

Headlines tomorrow: Harris thinks Tupac is alive

Bury her alive!

OP
OP
Loudninja

Loudninja

Oct 27, 2017
Did she actually say this?

I remember months ago during the primary she made some comment about a rapper that didn't make sense apparently.
I think all she heard was favorite rapper lol
The move is a dig at Harris, who was asked last month at the NAACP's virtual convention about her favorite still-living rapper.

After Harris quickly named 2Pac, moderator Angela Rye reminded her that the famed rapper was no longer among the living. Harris said with a laugh, "Not alive. I know, I keep doing that!"

Oct 27, 2017
Please let the Trump crowd perform the mental gymnastics necessary to start a conspiracy that Kamala killed Tupac or is holding him hostage secretly. I need to see it.

on topic, just seems like a communication error and she misheard it. It's a silly thing to try use against her really.

pechorin

Banned
Apr 13, 2020
they unironically think they are some kind of Gods at campaigning, especially when it comes to online. Lol they think the memes they post on their social media is gonna win them the election -- all just because Trump won 2016.

these people need a reality check so bad.

Mahonay

Oct 25, 2017
Pencils Vania
They should set aside a death certificate for Donald Trump along with 210,000 tickets for all of the people that died of Coronavirus

WedgeX

Oct 27, 2017
Oh no I guess this has finally convinced me that Trump and Pence really have it together

Oh Lord I can't even finish that thought in any serious manner, that's how low these jerks have thrown themselves. Maybe Kamala should've bought 200,000 tickets for each of the people killed by the Trump-Penceian incompetence.

game-biz

Oct 25, 2017
It's over. They know they can't win, thus the desperation. Even libertarians must be cringing at this.

Osu 16 Bit

QA Lead at NetherRealm Studios
Verified
Oct 27, 2017
Chicago, IL
I think the idea is that she was lying about liking him, that it shows she is inauthentic. This is also tied to some dumbass controversy where she said she listened to Tupac while smoking weed in college, even though he didn't have an album out yet. This was a primary thing with Very Online ppl. What I can't explain is who would possibly care.

iksenpets

Oct 26, 2017
Dallas, TX
Harris seems to have some weird Teflon property where Republicans just have no idea how to attack her. In a Dem primary she can get nuked for cop shit or wishy-washy stances on healthcare, but Republicans just sort of shut up about her or go for dumb manufactured gaffes like this.

sangreal

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
So I guess Harris misheard a question or something?
I don't get it. Harris seemingly mispoke?
Most likely yeah, she was asked favourite rapper alive and her brain skipped over the "alive" part.... and now Republicans are going to pretend to give a shit about rap? okayyy

Maybe, but Tupac being alive is also just a long-running joke for the past few decades

So it's possible she was just being funny, but either way this is so fucking stupid

Oct 25, 2017
So they took a gaffe she made and decided to make a "political move" out of it. This is lame even by their standards.
Even if the conspiracies were true and Tupac was alive, wouldn't he look significantly different? He'd be 49 years old. I know "black don't crack" and all, but that's still a noticeable difference.

Mivey

Oct 25, 2017
EDIT: Darn it, too late.
Well, it's a good skit, so can't hurt to have it twice here.

Starphanluke

▲ Legend ▲
Nov 15, 2017
Wow... they got her. Wrap it up, folks.

It would be the most amazing plot twist of all time if he showed up.